Location – Views –This Property Has It All!
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 12|
32 Honeydew Place, Ninderry, QLD 4561
4 Bed | 2 Bath | 5 Car
Property ID: QLD103417120
The property is set on an elevated acre of natural bush offering magnificent views, incorporating the Glass House Mountains, Mapleton and Mt Eerwah Vale across to Sunshine Beach.
You will never cease to be amazed by the ever changing outlook, stunning sunrises and picture perfect sunsets. Come face to face with nature and beautiful treed outlook with an added bonus of an abundance of Australian animals and birdlife.
The house comprises four large bedrooms with built in robes, the fourth is currently being used as a parent retreat, two bathrooms ensuite with spa, large laundry with full length cupboards, spacious kitchen which takes in the views has plenty of bench space making entertaining easy, two lounge rooms, high ceilings and beautiful timber floors. The house is bright with natural light. Wrapped around the home is undercover decking with plenty of options to catch a breeze while taking in the views.
The garage accommodates 5 cars, 15 amp plug for caravans etc, electric roller doors and lots of ceiling height.
- 4000M² (One Acre) Of Absolute Private Bush Setting
- 45,000 Litre Concrete Water Tank, Pump To House
- 5,000 Litre Water Tank
- Own Pump To Supply Water To Landscaped Garden
- 11m x 7m Undercover Storage, Ideal For Home Office
- Art Studio Or Extra Bedrooms.
- Electric Hot Water, Cooking, Dishwasher, Fireplace & Cable TV
- Bio-cycle Sewerage Set Up
- School Buses Available In The Area
- Short Drive To Yandina, Coolum Beach, Popular Markets
- Quick Access To The Bruce Highway.
View CENTURY 21 Grant Smith Property
PH: 07 5445 8505
Mobile: 0417 721 602
Email: Email Me
1. Saturday January 28, from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM