SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 19|
16 Oliphant Street, Kenwick, WA 6107
4 Bed | 1 Bath | 0 Car
Property ID: WA86634650
Welcome to 16 Oliphant Street, Kenwick – a home with a slice of something for every member of the family!
If Dad likes to tinker outside, the 970sqm block sporting a large backyard and powered shed will have him smiling from ear-to-ear. Mum will love the quiet haven of the formal lounge room at the front of the house where she can put her feet up and relax with a cup of tea and a magazine. The modern kitchen with granite benchtops and stainless steel appliances will also be sure to impress!
The kids won't miss out either and will never be seen inside the house again, with the massive partially-enclosed pergola area leading out to the backyard offering plenty of space for them to 'hang'. But they might have to make way for mum and dad's friends, with the pergola area also offering the perfect space for entertaining.
The home features easy-care tiles throughout the living areas, combined with bedrooms that feature modern, wood-look flooring. And the whole family will enjoy the comfort and warmth of the wood-fired heater in the cooler months.
Other features of this home include:
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher) and plenty of storage and bench space
- Open plan living and dining area with open access to the kitchen and pergola area
- Skylights to the kitchen and dining offering natural light to the home
- Master bedroom with easy access to the main living areas
- Air conditioning to the master bedroom, second bedroom and living/dining area
- Ceiling fans to secondary bedrooms
- Expansive gabled patio with built-in storage, plumbed sink and windows to protect from chilling winds
- Automatic roller shutters to the front windows for added security
- Connected Foxtel dish and Asia Vision dish (not connected)
With easy access to three local schools, and close proximity to Kenwick Train Station and Maddington Central Shopping Centre, you wouldn't want to miss out on your opportunity to secure this home that has it all!
Council Rates: $ 1,460.00
Water Rates: $939.53
Block Size: 970sqm
Build Year: 1983
Dwelling Type: House
Floor Plan: Unavailable
Note: Our Open Home times are posted each Thursday. Please check back again this Thursday to find out when this property will next be available for viewing. If no Open Home times are advertised, please contact our office to arrange a private viewing.
View CENTURY 21 Team Brockhurst
PH: 08 9493 2221
Mobile: 0408 280 198
Email: Email Me
1. Saturday October 22, from 1:00 PM to 1:20 PM 2. Sunday October 23, from 2:00 PM to 2:20 PM