Unique 2.5 Acre Parcel of Land With Historic Homestead
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 16|
88 Smyth Road, Dawesley, SA 5252
3 Bed | 1 Bath | 3 Car
Property ID: SA6865471
Offered to the market for the first time in generations! Positioned in a secluded and private location only minutes from townships of Nairne and Mount Barker is this very unique 2.5-acre parcel of land, with the convenience of mains power and water as well as boasting exceptional views!
Currently there is 1900's built three-bedroom home on the land along with outbuildings. For the visionary there certainly is the opportunity to renovate the house or you could knock down and start again (STCC).
* 1900's home consisting of three bedrooms, kitchen and lounge
* Stone barn and shearers shed
* Magnificent view of rolling hills
* Approximately 2.5 acres of land
* Opportunity to build your dream home atop the hill
* Schools and transport options nearby
* Approximately 15 minutes to Mt Barker and 45 minutes to the CBD
Rare and unusual this offering is sure to please those either wanting a challenge or have the opportunity to build something spectacular in a truly wonderful location.
View CENTURY 21 Hills & Country
PH: 08 8398 1300
Mobile: 0401 137 175
Email: Email Me