Stylish Rural Luxury On Acreage
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 13|
186 Crosby Hill Road, Tanawha, QLD 4556
4 Bed | 3 Bath | 2 Car
Property ID: QLD103417103
This blissful rural retreat awaits you, a very private place of relaxation, nestled on 2.79 acres of lush green pastureland, really has a marvelous feeling of freedom. A most attractive property in a sought after area, a property of immense beauty, you can share your dream with your family here and this property is close to all schools and all facilities.
A beautiful designed home, only four years old with all the modern fixtures you dreamed of having, designed for today's needs. Living rich, Living well, Living is here.
Comprising four large bedrooms, main with ensuite and spa, louvre shutters, plus a guest wing with an ensuite. For the sporting family a nice size media room, plus the kids don't miss out with their own rumpus room as well. Two car garage with ample storage area and internal access to the family home.
Open plan living with high ceilings opening out onto a large North facing entertaining area overlooking a large in ground sparkling pool.
A chef appointed kitchen that works well with a Caesar Stone Waterfall Bench top, a good size island bench, gas cooking and electric oven and a separate Butler's pantry, with beautiful breezes with louvre windows.
For the man of the house there is a 14x8m extra shed with 3 phase power, toilet and shower and can store three cars or all his boy's toys. Also there is plenty of water on hand with two tanks supplying 63,000 litres and a bore installed and in ground irrigation on a timer set up.
- New Guinea Rosewood Bi-Fold Doors Opening Onto Entertaining Area
- Ducted Vacuummaid Throughout, Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning
- Fans In All Rooms, Tiled Living Areas
- Carpet In Media Room & Bedrooms
- Cedar Fans In Alfresco Area, Rubber Backed Curtains, Window Locks
- Good Size Laundry With Ironing Station & Hanging Rail
- Magnetic Closing Fly Screens At Entrance & To Entertaining Area
- 5kw Solar Hot Water, Built In Gas BBQ With Exhaust Fans
- Censor Lighting Outside
- Leaf Beaters On All Down Pipes Around The House.
- Colorbond Fencing Around The House Grounds
- Plenty Of Room For Kids To Play
This beautifully presented home is sure to attract the astute prestige buyers, a magnificent achievement in style, designed for people who love to entertain, a setting out of the ordinary. An inspection will delight the acreage buyer looking for quality in this area and beautifully designed for a lifetime of enjoyment.
View CENTURY 21 Grant Smith Property
PH: 07 5445 8505
Mobile: 0417 721 602
Email: Email Me
1. Sunday February 26, from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM