FAMILY HOME ON LARGE BLOCK WITH DRIVE THRU ACCESS AND WORKSHOP!!
BUYERS OVER $299,000
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 13|
24 Kookerbrook Street, Dudley Park, WA 6210
3 Bed | 1 Bath | 1 Car
Property ID: WA85439051
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in Dudley Park for those seeking something a little more unique and special than your standard family home. Centrally located on Kookerbrook Street in Dudley Park, this three bedroom, one bathroom home may just be that home that ticks all the right boxes for you! Features include:
* Three bedroom, one bathroom family home on a 740sqm block
* Drive thru gated side access, perfect for those with boats/caravans and other big toys!
* Powered workshop currently divided into three different sections all with own access with the added luxury of hot and cold running water.
* Big backyard – very easy maintenance with veggie gardens for the green thumb of the family.
* Patio area for outdoor entertaining!
* Huge kitchen with a charming rustic feel, also with so much cupboard and storage space you won't know what to do with it all!
* Great sized living area with split system A/C with adjoining study/storage space with separate access – would be ideal for those working from home!
* Three bedrooms, the main bathroom and laundry occupy the right hand side of the property
* The master bedroom features its own split system A/C, mirrored robes and shelving.
* The secondary bedrooms also feature their own custom shelving and wardrobes.
This home would be a fantastic opportunity for those looking to get into the market or for those wanting something a little different to the norm. Situated in a beautiful street, close to the Mandurah Forum, Schools, Aquatic Centre, Transport and Boat Ramps – this property will certainly attract a lot of attention! So get in quick and give John Phillips a call for more information today!
Please click on the Virtual Tour link for further property information
View CENTURY 21 Coast Realty Mandurah
PH: 08 9581 3399
Mobile: 0408 954 901
Email: Email Me
1. Saturday October 29, from 11:30 AM to 11:50 AM