YOUR DREAM FIRST HOME!
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 17|
116 Hume Road, Thornlie, WA 6108
3 Bed | 1 Bath | 2 Car
Property ID: WA86634577
Are you tired of spending weekend after weekend, hunting through countless home opens on the look-out for your ideal first home? Look no further. I may have found just the home for you!
This stunning 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom property can be found in one of Thornlie's highly sought after pockets. Being only minutes' drive from your choice of 3 schools, 2 shopping centres and public transport, this property's location offers it's luck new owners, the ultimate in CONVENIENCE.
If you are one to brag about your cooking prowess, you can put your culinary skills to the test. The open plan kitchen is ideally set up for you to show off your skills whilst you enjoy entertaining guests as they gather around the dining table to chat over a glass of your favourite wine. As the weather warms up, entertaining friends and family can migrate outside under the full-length patio allowing everyone to watch the kids happily play out on the lush, green lawn.
The BACKYARD is A GREAT SIZE providing the perfect safe haven for kids to enjoy the great outdoors in time for the warmer weather!! This 684sqm block unlocks endless possibilities to build this space around your family's lifestyle – maintain the lawn to kick around the footy or perhaps you might want to build a cubby house, harvest your own home grown vegetable garden or even plan a pool to splash through summer.
Further key features include;
* Alarm System
* An impressive 684m2 block all to yourself
* Drive through access to the backyard! Perfect for the handyman or woman
* Brick paved patio area, big enough to entertain a large gathering of your family and friends
* Close to Sacred Heart Primary, Thornlie Senior High and Thornlie Primary Schools
* Storage galore available in the kitchen and laundry
* New carpets
* Evaporative air conditioning throughout
* Low maintenance gardens to the front and back yards complimented with Australian native plants
Make sure you schedule in time to view this beautifully presented home. Call or SMS me Matt Palumbo anytime on 0439 091 106 to arrange a viewing on this property.
Council Rates: $1,400.00
Water Rates: $796.66
Block Size: 684sqm
Dwelling Type: House
Floor Plan: Unavailable
Note: Our Open Home times are posted each Thursday. Please check back again this Thursday to find out when this property will next be available for viewing. If no Open Home times are advertised, please contact our office to arrange a private viewing.
View CENTURY 21 Team Brockhurst
PH: 08 9493 2221
Mobile: 0439 091 106
Email: Email Me
1. Saturday October 29, from 1:00 PM to 1:20 PM 2. Sunday October 30, from 1:00 PM to 1:20 PM