Jewel in the Duffys Forest Crown & DA approved for three 5 acre blocks!
Expressions Of Interest
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 15|
145-147 Booralie Road, Duffys Forest, NSW 2084
6 Bed | 4 Bath | 9 Car
Property ID: NSW10879661
To Be Sold Together or Separately
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST: Closing Saturday 19 November, 2016
Magnificent Homestead & Pool; Rolling Lawns; Spectacular Views; Huge Opportunity
Majestically set over 15 acres of rolling lawns and virgin bushland adjacent to Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park, "Cloud Valley" has really upped the ante for those looking for space, style, privacy and investment potential in Sydney this Spring.
Currently two (7.5 acre) blocks and recently DA approved for sub-division into three 5 acre blocks, this extensive property is nestled at the end of the most prestigious cul-de-sac in the sublime semi-rural setting of Duffys Forest, one of Australia's most exclusive suburbs, shared by only 120 families and just a 35 minute drive from Sydney's CBD.
This spectacular offering includes a magnificent master-built home (squarely positioned on one of the approved 3 blocks) that has all the charm of yesteryear's stately federation homesteads. There's a brand new architect-designed pool that cantilevers out over the sweeping lawns below to showcase the jaw dropping panorama that spans all the way from the Ku-ring-gai National Park to Bobbin Head and across to Sydney's upper North Shore.
From the moment you drive past the impressive sandstone and wrought iron front gate you'll get the feeling you're a million miles away from the hustle and bustle of the city. That's the reason why several of Australia's business leaders have made Duffys Forest their home. This enclave within it, is about as good as it gets!
The subdivision cleverly separates the existing acreage into 3 unique lots each with their own character and all offering tremendous privacy. They will be offered to the market as one or sold separately.
Highlights of the existing residence include:
* Four-car garage with extensive storage area
* A fully self-contained apartment with separate kitchen & bathroom
* A formal entry with heavy solid timber door with glass features
* Generous study/home office with built-in double desk & wall-to-wall shelving
* The grand open plan living area comprised of family & dining room both formal & informal
* Floor to ceiling glass sliding doors open to a wide covered deck with built-in sandstone barbecue
* Central to the living areas is the designer kitchen with Miele appliances & an island breakfast bar.
* Main residence includes four bedrooms, all with built-ins. The master with walk-in robe & elegant ensuite.
15 minutes to Sydney's most popular northern beaches and marinas. Moments from village shops and local schools and meters from buses and national parkland riding trails.
View CENTURY 21 The Property Partnership
PH: 02 8355 7955
Mobile: 0414 997 328
Email: Email Me
1. Saturday October 29, from 3:00 PM to 3:45 PM