CRISP, CLEAN & COSY!
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 14|
161 Benenden Avenue, Butler, WA 6036
3 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Car
Property ID: WA86634294
The modern décor throughout this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is the perfect blank canvas for the budding interior designer. Allow your imagination to run wild as you walk through the home, picturing how you can utilise all the space that this well thought out floor plan has to offer.
Some of the exciting features this home has to offer include;
* Cosy lounge to the front of the home - a perfect place to relax, unwind & read a book
* Open plan kitchen, dining & family area
* Modern kitchen offering breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances & plenty of cupboard space
* Master bedroom with ceiling fan & private ensuite bathroom
* Good sized secondary bedrooms all with built-in robes
* Family bathroom with separate bath & shower recess
* Low maintenance courtyard
* Split system air conditioning to open plan living area
* Double garage
Located in the up & coming suburb of Butler, getting to work on a daily basis has never easier! With Butler Train Station within a 10-minute walk you can skip the Perth freeway traffic & get to the city within a 40minute train ride! You can also enjoy being close to shops, both primary & high schools and you'll be within 3kms of the stunning West Australia Coast line. If you have been tossing up whether to build, ask yourself if it's worth the hassle of endless delays when you could move straight into this fresh and modern, already built home. Contact us on 9493 2221 to arrange your private viewing before you miss out.
Council Rates: $1,515.86
Water Rates: $945.52
Block Size: 260sqm
Dwelling Type: House
Floor Plan: Unavailable
Note: Our Open Home times are posted each Thursday. Please check back again this Thursday to find out when this property will next be available for viewing. If no Open Home times are advertised, please contact our office to arrange a private viewing.
View CENTURY 21 Team Brockhurst
PH: 08 9493 2221
Mobile: 0408 280 198
Email: Email Me
1. Sunday October 23, from 10:45 AM to 11:05 AM