|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 29|
36/4320 Nelson Bay Road, Anna Bay, NSW 2316
3 Bed | 1 Bath | 1 Car
Property ID: NSW101116871
If both convenience and charm are on your 'must' list, then this perfectly positioned charming cottage is a "must' see! . This home has an open plan kitchen and dining room that is naturally filled with light which creates a lovely feeling. The property is located in one of Port Stephens renown Villages with amenities such as a resort-style pool, bbq and sitting grassed area and a community hall. What is unique about this home is the size of the land which gives you some space to garden and the outside deck is fantastic for outside eating or entertaining! If you are looking for a relaxing lifestyle as well as a low-maintenance property that captures it all, than look no further this may be the one that's been waiting for you!
- Kitchen featuring wrap around grey bench tops, stainless steel double sink with drainer, ample cupboard space, 4 cook stove top with exhaust fan, tiled splash backs and food storage pantry .
- Ceiling fans and split system air conditioning throughout the home.
- Three (3) bedrooms, Two (2) with built-in wardrobes.
- Main bathroom equipped with mirror, vanity, sink and shower.
- Private living area with opening to the kitchen and dining area.
- Internal laundry area with tiled flooring, large sink and washing machine/dryer space with access to the outside timber deck.
- Single lock up garage to secure your vehicle
- Undercover timber deck, perfect for the astute entertainer which is surrounded by lush green grass and gardens
- Front charming patio area which would be able to fit table and chairs.
- Amenities include resort style pool, community hall and barbecue area.
View CENTURY 21 Paradise Waters
PH: 02 4984 4700
Email: Email Me