SOLD BY LISA STOREY-WILSON CENTURY 21 COASTAL
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 11|
47 Spinnaker Boulevard, Wurtulla, QLD 4575
3 Bed | 1 Bath | 1 Car
Property ID: QLD108330681
- Tightly held for 29 years, lovingly maintained home
- Three Bedrooms, big master bedroom, two way bathroom
- East facing 669m2 block with side access, shed
- Two living areas - lounge/dining area & kitchen living area
- Spacious kitchen overlooks low maintenance back yard
- Low maintenance manicured east facing garden
- Covered outdoor entertaining area captures the breeze
- A minutes walk to Club Kawana Bowling Club and restaurant
- Short stroll to schools beaches, parks amenities & transport
- 4 minutes to the new SCU Private and Public Hospitals
Positioned in a sought after pocket of Wurtulla just a minutes walk from the Kawana Bowls Club with its Restaurant, club and gaming room, just minutes to schools and colleges, shops, amenities and only 4 minutes' drive to the new Sunshine Coast University Hospital this three bedroom home is on the market.
Tightly held for 29 years this delightful home is neat, tidy, light and bright. Just move straight in and enjoy your new home or add some value should you wish to.
Built on a 669m2 block your east facing back yard has a big covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking the manicured lawns and there is also a large garden shed, plenty of room for a pool and side access.
The generously sized kitchen overlooks the low maintenance back yard and has plenty of working space, plus the bonus of a big walk in pantry.
Lovingly maintained, private and secure this home offers a separate living area plus a kitchen/ dining area too.
The big master bedroom has good robe space and there is a two-way bathroom with separate WC.
The perfect start for a first-home buyer, family or a great way to down size for the empty nesters - this home is ideal to live in or top up your rental portfolio.
Location is a cracker with the Bowls Club and parkland just a minute from the home and the easy accessibility to the new SCU Hospital - the largest hospital in the Southern Hemisphere.
Walk to schools and shops, the beaches are just minutes drive away. Don't delay, this home WONT LAST!
PH: 07 5438 1177
Mobile: 0418 247 020
Email: Email Me