|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 21|
58 Waratah Boulevard, Canning Vale, WA 6155
4 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Car
Property ID: WA86632907
Location is key when you are looking to purchase your next family home, set in the highly sought after Waratah Estate on a large 637sqm block sits this spacious, 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom beauty. Built by Webb & Brown-Neaves this beautifully finished home offers an expansive floor plan that is sure to cater the comfort of your entire family.
With the choice of multiple living areas, you will never have to listen to the kids argue over the TV/Computer/Play station again, one can chill out in the games room while the other can retreat to the other end of the house and camp out in the lounge room. In the meantime, you can sit & enjoy the serenity of the family room located in the middle of them both! If that doesn't work you could always send them outside to play under the gabled patio (it's big!) or soak some Vitamin D on the back lawn.
Further features include;
* Massive master bedroom with large walk-in robe & private ensuite bathroom
* Large lounge room / formal dining area with reverse cycle, split system air conditioning
* Kitchen offering a dishwasher & plenty of meal preparation space
* Open plan family, meals, kitchen & games room
* Good sized secondary bedrooms, two with built-in robes
* Well-equipped family bathroom with separate bath & shower recess
* Big gabled patio entertaining area overlooks the perfect sized patch of lawn
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* Stunning wood look flooring
* Alarm system plus security shutters to the games & 3 bedrooms
* Solar PV panels with 3kw invertor
Get the kids to and from school safely and avoid the traffic grid lock with Canning Vale Primary School located a short 550m walk away. Spend your weekends looking for goodies at the Canning Vale markets or enjoying a meal at the Market City Tavern. Livingston Marketplace shopping centre is also close by offering Big W, Woolworths & a variety of specialty shops. This property also offers easy access to all the major roads, including Ranford Rd, Nicholson Rd & Roe Hwy allowing you to get to the Perth CBD, Fremantle or even Mandurah with ease. If you feel as though this home is the one you have been searching for then contact us today on 9493 2221 to ensure you don't miss out on the next viewing!
Council Rates: $1,774.56
Water Rates: $1,156.96
Block Size: 623sqm
Build Year: 1995
Dwelling Type: House
Floor Plan: Available
Note: Our Open Home times are posted each Thursday. Please check back again this Thursday to find out when this property will next be available for viewing. If no Open Home times are advertised, please contact our office to arrange a private viewing.
View CENTURY 21 Team Brockhurst
PH: 08 9493 2221
Mobile: 0408 280 198
Email: Email Me