Superb Dual Accommodation, With Income Producing Potential... Plus Separate Granny Flat
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 12|
6 Cresthaven Court, Glass House Mountains, QLD 4518
6 Bed | 4 Bath | 4 Car
Floorplan 1, Floorplan 2
Property ID: QLD103417086
A lucrative opportunity arises for the astute buyer or extended family looking for defined separate living. This two storey residence offers independent living both upstairs and down, plus separate granny flat. This lovingly cared for home is beautifully presented and positioned on a large 2,141m² level allotment with a sensational rear backdrop view of Mt Tibrogargan and front view of Mt Ngungun.
This home is Ideal for someone to live in upstairs and rent out the downstairs, plus Granny flat. Or alternatively, for a large family or those with teenage adult children at home, separate access gives everybody desired space.
Upstairs the home features a lovely white two-pak kitchen that has an electric wall oven, separate cook top and rangehood. There is ample cupboard and bench space with separate pantry and dishwasher. Adjacent is the spacious air-conditioned living/dining/ meals area. It has two large glass sliding doors, which lead out onto, the stunning timber verandah to the rear, or the fully tiled balcony to the front.
There are three generous size bedrooms to the upper level, all are air-conditioned and have built-in wardrobes plus ceiling fans. The master bedroom has a fitted wardrobe as well as a spacious walk-in robe and separate storage cupboard. Adjacent is your private en-suite which has a large Spa bath, here you can relax and soak away those aches and pains after a long day. It also has his and her vanities, double shower and toilet. From the master you also have access to the front verandah through two double glass full length sliding doors.
The upstairs has access to the rear undercover outdoor verandah which is an entertainer's delight and the perfect place to entertain family and friends. Here you can host the largest of family gatherings, or just sit back and enjoy your stunning view of Mt Tibrogargan. The rear garden below has a large grassed lawn area, which has ample room for children to play, surrounded by manicured gardens, mature trees, plants and an abundance of bird life and fauna.
Downstairs is fully self-contained. It has a spacious bedroom with a built-in wardrobe and ceiling fan. There is a separate bathroom with a shower, toilet and single vanity. Adjacent is a large air-conditioned open plan living/dining area, plus a separate study. There is also a good size kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench top space plus a separate main laundry.
Situated away from the master residence is a completely separate teenager retreat/granny flat, which is ideal to rent for extra income. There are two air-conditioned bedrooms/lounge area with separate bathroom and kitchenette. It also boasts its own single remote garage and workshop.
To the outdoors there is a large above ground swimming pool where you can cool down on those hot summer days.
This stylish property offers far more than the eye can see. The opportunities are endless and only an inspection can do this property justice.
- Six + Bedrooms With Ceiling Fans, Four With Built-In Wardrobes
- Three Separate Living Areas
- 2,141m² Level Allotment
- Side Access For Caravan, Boat Or Motor Home
- Two Separate Kitchens & One Kitchenette
- Four Bathrooms & Four Toilets
- 9 Foot Ceilings To Upper Level
- Impressive Entrance With Timber Staircase
- Seven Separate Air-Conditioned Units
- 11 T.V Points Throughout
- Above Ground Swimming Pool
- 2.5KW Solar With 18 Roof Panels
- Idyllic Cul-De-Sac Position, Breathtaking Mountain Views
- Four Remote Garage Car Parking
- Extensive Concrete Driveway Parking For Up to 6 Or More Vehicles
- Short Drive To Town Centre
- Short Drive To Both Primary & High Schools
- Short Drive To Railway Station & Only an Hour Train Ride To Brisbane
- Upper Level One
- Three Air-conditioned Spacious Bedrooms With Built-Ins & Ceiling Fans
- Master Bedroom, With Two Wardrobes, Spa Bath, Double Vanities & Shower
- Spacious Kitchen, Ample Cupboard Drawer & Bench Space
- Electric Wall Oven, Cook Top & Rangehood
- Air-conditioned Formal Lounge/Living/Dining Area With Ceiling fans
- 9 Foot Feature High Ceilings
- Two Outdoor Undercover Living Areas
- Storm Aluminium Roll Down Blinds To Outdoor Windows
- Lower Level Two
- Spacious Bedroom With Wardrobe & Ceiling Fan
- Separate Bathroom With Single Vanity, Shower & Toilet
- Air-Conditioned Living/ Dining Area, Plus Separate Office/Study
- Good Size Kitchen, Ample Cupboards, Bench Space & Dishwasher
- Separate Main Laundry
- Double Remote Garage With Work/Shop/Gym Area
- Separate Granny Flat/Teenager Retreat
- Two Air-conditioned Bedrooms/Lounge
- Separate Bathroom With Single Shower, Vanity & Toilet
- Single Remote Garage & Workshop Area
This lovely family home is sure to impress! An inspection is highly recommended.
View CENTURY 21 Grant Smith Property
PH: 07 5445 8505
Mobile: 0416 736 354
Email: Email Me