Immaculate Townhouse in Prime Position!
Offers Over $317,000
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 12|
3/18 Arwen Street, Maroochydore, QLD 4558
3 Bed | 1 Bath | 1 Car
Property ID: QLD102142006
Set on the high side of Arwen Street, in a small complex of only seven townhouses, is this neat and tidy property absolutely perfect for first home buyers or investors – low maintenance, immaculately presented.
Air-conditioned and complete with three bedrooms, one bathroom (plus second toilet downstairs), spacious open plan living and dining, modern kitchen, alfresco entertaining courtyard, and single lock up garage...this property is comfortable and one any property manager would welcome into their rental pool.
The spacious open plan living and dining area, kitchen, toilet and outdoor paved patio are downstairs, whilst the three bedrooms and two-way bathroom are upstairs. All bedrooms are carpeted, and the master boasts its own private balcony.
The kitchen is very well presented and is complete with a dishwasher, oven, rangehood and an abundance of storage and bench space, including breakfast bar. A warm and inviting paved alfresco courtyard is a cosy place to entertain outside, fire up the BBQ and enjoy a few coldies with your friends.
Located within walking distance of Maroochy River, Sunshine Plaza, Homemaker Centre, tavern, local schools and a short drive to beaches, motorway and other attractions/amenities, this property is situated in a prime location in one of the most sought-after suburbs on the Sunshine Coast.
With low body corporate fees, first home buyers should seriously investigate further; as mortgage repayments will be similar to rent...buy now while the market still favours buyers, build up equity and upsize in the future when the market accelerates as it inevitably will. Secure today, as this property offers unsurpassed value...is literally Maroochydore's best buy!!
* Best value in Maroochydore - unbeatable opportunity...seriously
* 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, modern kitchen, spacious living
* Air conditioned, immaculately presented, single lock up garage
* Cosy paved alfresco courtyard, a pleasant place to relax & entertain
* Low body corporate, small complex of seven, attractive yield
* High side of Arwen Street, walk to river, Plaza, schools, tavern
* Would suit first home buyers, investors or downsizers perfectly
View CENTURY 21 On Duporth
PH: 07 5443 5700
Mobile: 0424 155 123
Email: Email Me
1. Saturday October 29, from 11:00 AM to 11:45 AM