Family living combining intimate & shared spaces
$650,000 to $680,000 Buyers Guide
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 13|
4 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Car
Property ID: NSW7342562
This charming tri level home tucked away in the quiet streets of Hazelbrook emphasises family living at the heart providing a practical well balanced living for now and the future. A creative and practical design providing two spacious living areas are located at the rear of the home with flowing transition from one living area to a covered deck and the fenced back yard.
Well zoned with 2 living and dining and kitchen zones, family accommodation includes 4 bedrooms with 3 spacious bedrooms on entry level.
A magnificent private master suite is located on the upper floor, a haven to simply relax and unwind offers privacy, a walk-in robe, ensuite with bath, loft storage and window seat. The huge master retreat living area has built-in bookcases, further loft storage a window seat and space for a lounge and study area.
This stunning property backs onto a bushland reserve, perfect for those who like their privacy. The property has great side access to the rear yard through gated entry to the workshop located at the rear.
Hazelbrook has become quite a popular location for families with quality schools, train station for the city commuter and a variety of shops and restaurants. If you're looking for beautiful spacious home and retreat look no further, 49 Fern Avenue really is a place to come home to.
* Land size: 692m2
* At rear bushland reserve
* Exterior: Brick veneer on the bottom/cedar upper level
* Roof: Colourbond
* Family bathroom down stairs (glass shower, vanity, bath)
* Separate toilet
* Connected sewer
* Laundry internal walk-in storage
* Kitchen has stainless upright 5 burner gas cook top electric oven and S/S range hood
* Fisher & Pykel 2 draw dishwasher
* 2 living rooms with Timber raked ceilings
* Floor coverings: Polished floor boards and tiles
* Air: Ducted downstairs
* Fans: Main bedroom upstairs
* Front bullnose Front verandah
* Backyard fenced
* Side access to the back yard
* Covered deck
* Workshop in backyard with power
* Natural Gas connected to property
* Paved patio area in backyard
* Parents retreat up-stairs with living and study area
* Close to (korawal) school
* Entry Hall
Century 21 Combined Springwood
View CENTURY 21 Combined Springwood
PH: 02 4751 1744
Email: Email Me