ELEVATED AROONA FAMILY HOME
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 14|
3 Seagull Avenue, Aroona, QLD 4551
4 Bed | 3 Bath | 2 Car
Property ID: QLD108330574
- Sprawling four bedroom family home, home office has powder room
- Kitchen with stone bench tops, breakfast bar and open plan dining/living
- Formal lounge room, three decks with rural views and water glimpses
- Huge master bedroom with private balcony, WIR and modern ensuite
- Kids retreat or office - run a home business privately from the home
- Three other spacious bedrooms serviced by family bathroom separate WC
- There is solar power, ceiling fans, security screen, room for a pool
- Location is paramount, close to schools, shops, amenities and beaches
- Only a few minutes drive to the new SCU Hospital & its precinct
- Built by a local award winning builder, this quality home wont last!
Big and beautiful, this majestic home positioned on a 803sqm block is now looking for a new family to love it.
Elevated in a quiet cul-de-sac and in the prestigious location of Aroona, this property is built by a local award winning builder. Offering space and grace, this home is unrivaled and rare - finally the opportunity for you and your family to live the dream.
Reach new heights with this beautiful family home. You will take delight in the aspect and water glimpses from your elevated position in a quiet cul-de-sac
This home with so much on offer has been built over two plus levels and is cleverly designed to accommodate a teenagers retreat or a work from home opportunity.
Under the home offers even more space that be used for extra storage or a workshop for the man of the home.
Upon entry there is the reception area with bathroom, so should you have a home office the clients never need walk through your home, or the kids can have their own retreat. Upstairs has a large open plan dining living area with an entertainers kitchen offering a big electric cooker, stone Italia bench tops, breakfast bar and lots of cupboard space. There is a formal lounge room also benefiting from wonderful ocean breezes and the dining area segues to your north-east facing balcony where you can soak up your elevated views as you relax watching the ever changing outlook.
Upstairs mezzanine level boasts the huge master bedroom with its own private balcony and ocean glimpses, a large walk in robe area plus a delightful modern ensuite. The second, third and fourth spacious and light bedrooms with ceiling fans are serviced by a beautiful family bathroom with a big bath tub. There is a rear deck also, and plenty of parking plus a double lock up garage.
There is room for a pool among the manicured gardens and there is the bonus of a family park at the end of the street. The property also has solar power, ceiling fans, security screens, vacuum-aid and is a few minutes to schools, beaches, amenities, major shopping precincts and a short drive to the SCU Hospitals the position is central and sought after. Call now to book your inspection - a viewing will not disappoint!
View CENTURY 21 Coastal
PH: 07 5438 1177
Mobile: 0418 247 020
Email: Email Me
1. Saturday January 21, from 1:00 PM to 1:30 PM