QUIT AGISTING & BRING YOUR HORSES HOME
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 25|
173 Vincent Street, Beverley, WA 6304
3 Bed | 2 Bath | 4 Car
Property ID: WA86632821
Living in the city and currently commuting (for what feels like hours) to visit your equine fur baby in an agistment centre every day? Have you always dreamed about having your cherished four-legged companion in your own back yard? This dream could very well become a reality now that 173 Vincent Street, Beverley has been offered to the market. Established on just over 3 acres and located a little over an hour's drive from Kelmscott and Midland is this genuinely affordable slice of equestrian heaven!
HAVE I DIED AND GONE TO HORSE HEAVEN?
Riding every evening after you arrive home from work will be your reality in your very own floodlit arena. Paddock rotation and pasture management is made easy for multiple horses with a choice of 7 day-paddocks, partially irrigated by a spring water bore. Respite from the summer sun and winter rain is taken care of with two paddocks offering free-standing shelters whilst the remaining yards feature a selection of shady trees for your four-legged friends.
If your horses have become accustomed to being stabled overnight, this is no hassle either. The property offers a well-appointed stable facility with automatic watering systems connected to 6 stalls, plus a separate pony and vet stall. Your life will be made easier with the luxury of feed, tack and rug rooms - now you can drag all of your tack out of your home and claim back that extra room! What a relief!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Now that we've raved about all the benefits your horse/s will reap, let's talk about what's in it for you! Can we start by saying, a move to the country doesn't mean you have to go without either! Far from it! Built in 1947, this character filled 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom residence has been lovingly maintained and offers a long list of modern conveniences that will have you screaming "WHEN CAN I MOVE IN?"
* Formal lounge/sitting room to the front of the home with gorgeous polished timber floors and cosy wood fire heater
* Open plan kitchen overlooking the dining room
* Fully renovated and spacious family bathroom featuring large vanity plus separate bath and shower recess
* Separate teenagers retreat to the back of the home housing a second shower and toilet
* Separate study
* Spacious master bedroom complete with built-in robes
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning and insulation batts to help maintain a comfortable temperature all year around
* Wireless NBN connected
* HUGE patio entertaining area overlooking the below ground, salt chlorinated fiberglass swimming pool
* Spacious carport with enough room to park 4 cars
* Separate workshop complete with mechanic's pit
* Rambling verandah to the front of the home enjoying picturesque views of stunning cottage gardens and serene farmlands
* Fully fenced yard around the house – perfect to separate the family dog from the horses that don't get along!
* Recently replaced galvanised roof
Situated 400m from the Beverley Town Centre, you will have access to the Beverley Hospital, local IGA supermarket, a choice of two pubs (who serve some delicious meals), the Red Vault Café, East End Art Gallery, Beverley Station Art Centre, lawn bowls & lawn tennis club, public swimming pool, golf course, gliding club and more. Long story short, you'll never be short of something to do in Beverley!
If you are "chomping at the bit" to have a look through this once in a lifetime horse property, give us a buzz on 9493 2221. We'd love to arrange a private inspection with you and help you make your dream a reality!
Council Rates: $1,330.40
Water Rates: Unavailable
Block Size: 1.2892ha
Build Year: 1947
Dwelling Type: House
Floor Plan: Unavailable
Note: Our Open Home times are posted each Thursday. Please check back again this Thursday to find out when this property will next be available for viewing. If no Open Home times are advertised, please contact our office to arrange a private viewing.
View CENTURY 21 Team Brockhurst
PH: 08 9493 2221
Mobile: 0408 280 198
Email: Email Me