Modern Townhouse Living – Close to USC & Schools
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 17|
128/14-16 Toral Drive, Buderim, QLD 4556
3 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Car
Property ID: QLD10729515
Lot 128 Stringybark Place is now available for purchase with 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathrooms and a spacious 2 car garage. Whether you are looking to live in the property or keep it as an investment, the lifestyle doesn't get much easier than this. Living in this location you are close to the University of the Sunshine Coast, new Coles Supermarket, Private Schools and the bustling café atmosphere of Buderim's main street.
Body Corporate Fees - $1,950 per year
Council Rates - $1,800 per year
The position and aspect of this townhouse is undoubtedly the best in the complex with more backyard space, perfect north-easterly aspect, which brings more sunlight into the townhouse and outdoor entertaining space. All three bedrooms are located upstairs, the master suite has a nice ensuite and Juliette style balcony facing north-east. The two additional bedrooms are double sized and share the main bathroom equipped with bath tub and show. There is also a study area at the top of the staircase.
On the lower level, the living space is open plan and flows out to a covered entertaining area. The finishes and appliances are modern and there is plenty of storage in the kitchen and underneath the staircase. The garage has internal access and there is a laundry and powder room between the kitchen and garage.
This property is ready to move into, so you can start living the lifestyle you deserve in this great location.
More about Stringybark Place:
- Strong rental performance, low vacancy rates and an onsite manager to maintain your investment.
- Two swimming pools and BBQ areas for residents to use.
- Stringybark Place retains the important 4556 Sippy Downs postcode. This is essential for a family that wants to enrol their children in local schools, as they must live within 10 kilometres of the school precinct.
- Fully landscaped complex with recreational space near the main pool.
- Easy access to bridge crossing towards university and bike racks for visitors.
- Walking distance to local convenient store, Pizza Takeaway and Gymnasium.
- Only 8 minutes to Mooloolaba Beach, 10 minutes to Maroochydore town centre, 10 minutes to the Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital, 15 minutes to the Sunshine Coast Airport and only an hour to Brisbane.
View CENTURY 21 Conolly Hay Group
PH: 07 5447 2451
Mobile: 0401 807 697
Email: Email Me