14 ACRES OF PEACE, PRIVACY AND TRANQUILITY
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 17|
295B Yeates Road, Beerwah, QLD 4519
4 Bed | 2 Bath | 14 Car
Property ID: QLD108330525
- The home is one of modern day appearance and has had a tasteful renovation
- Four large country style bedrooms that are bright and airy
- Enormous lounge area that will lead you to the dining room
- Practical kitchen with modern appliances and a hinterland view
- A bonus of a fully self contained granny flat under the same roof
- Wrap around timber verandas for those outdoor times and BBQ's
- Multiple car accommodation for vehicles of all shapes and sizes
- Your own private tranquil stream on the western side of the property
- The farm land is sure to suit a broad range from horses to produce
- The seller is very keen for a result and welcomes genuine offers
We are pleased to announce to the market the opportunity to purchase your own piece of country paradise where you can wake up to the sounds of natures wildlife.
You will be able to enjoy the country style living with peace and privacy yet being only a short drive to the town centre of Beerwah that is becoming a thriving country metropolis.
With very few neighbours and your own running stream this picturesque property comprises of 14 undulating acres and is also host to some breathtaking views.
You will be pleased to know that 80 - 90% of the property is usable.
The character home has had a tasteful renovation and is host to dual living by way of a fully self contained granny flat which is under the same roof line.
The wrap around veranda is sure to be a favourite place to unwind and just take in the serenity as was once said in a famous Aussie movie. The shed on the property complete with 3 phase power is sprawled out over 220m2 and will house all you have to offer.
There is much much more to mention about this property that is sure to suit many applications so don't delay your enquiry.
View CENTURY 21 Coastal
PH: 07 5438 1177
Mobile: 0418 288 325
Email: Email Me