BUYERS OVER $599,000
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 27|
6 Carabeen Place, Halls Head, WA 6210
4 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Car
Property ID: WA85438932
I can safely say you have never seen a property quite like this! House/Old English Pub/Resort. If you wanted a home that ticks all the boxes, then you'll need to come up with more boxes. Everything and I mean everything is here, most of it unique, bespoke and custom made.
Did I mention this home comes complete with its very own Tudor style Old ENGLISH PUB inside!
Located in the popular Halls Head and situated in an elevated cul-de-sac position complete with ocean glimpses. Your arrival is greeted by bespoke electric gates and from there the list of features for this amazing property is extensive and enough to make any 5 star holiday resort envious. Split over 3 levels there's 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, study, solid jarrah flooring, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, cosy wood fire, spacious and well equipped kitchen, games room complete with balcony access and again your very own old English Pub.
And with all of this inside, if you do manage to make it outdoors again this 824sqm property also features a sparkling below ground pool, expansive alfresco, outdoor shower, veggie garden, greenhouse and lush established manicured gardens.
Summary of the key features for 6 Carabeen Place include;
* Bespoke 1995 built, split level 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home
* King sized master complete with balcony access and ensuite
* Multiple living areas including separate games and study
* Your very own Tudor styled Old English Pub and streetscape
* Spacious kitchen complete with dishwasher and breakfast bar
* Solid Jarrah flooring, ducted air-con plus cosy wood fire heater
* Large gabled alfresco complete with featured solid wood posts
* Custom concrete salt water below ground pool & outdoor shower
* Cavernous double garage/workshop complete with remote door
* Lush established gardens with veggie patch and greenhouse
* Generously sized 824sqm lot located in ever popular Halls Head
* Situated in an elevated cul-de-sac position with ocean glimpses
* Great school, shopping, beaches and parks all located nearby
All the superlatives in the world wouldn't do this home justice so viewings are essential. To arrange yours simply call your exclusive selling agent Jess Ryder from Century 21 Coast Realty Mandurah today.
Please click on the Virtual Tour link for further property information
View CENTURY 21 Coast Realty Mandurah
PH: 08 9581 3399
Mobile: 0457 369 807
Email: Email Me
1. Sunday January 22, from 1:00 PM to 1:30 PM