CURRIMUNDI BEACH LIVING
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 14|
5 Currimundi Road, Currimundi, QLD 4551
4 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Car
Property ID: QLD108330480
- 4 bedroom home on a fully fenced 693m2 block, 2 street access
- 328m2 of living space, fully tiled, 9ft ceilings, electronic gate
- Huge master bedroom with large ensuite, his and hers WIR's
- Two other huge bedrooms plus office/4th bedroom with robes
- Multiple living areas inc. formal lounge room & huge rumpus
- Big open living/dining area, galley style kitchen & butlers pantry
- Fully screened Florida room, ducted vac, large shed, VDO security
- Loft access with stair ladder, oversized garage, room for a pool
- 150m to Currimundi Lake, 400m to Currimundi Beach, 1.3km schools
- Location, quality & size & only 5km to SCU Private & Public Hospitals & precinct
Located in the sought after Currimundi Beach area, this designer home built by DQH's offers the discerning buyer the opportunity to buy with confidence knowing their investment is in the right location. Only 6 years old and designed with the family in mind, this is an entertainers dream home with all the added extra's.
Private and secure you simply step out your door and in a minute you are on the lake having a fish or swimming in Currimundi surf beach, sitting in a café or strolling along the lake track to Dicky Beach.
Perfect for a family to live in full time, or to be used as a holiday home there is nothing to do but just move in and start enjoying your new beach-side lifestyle.
The generously sized galley style kitchen with breakfast bar has a gas cooker and stone bench-tops. For the chef of the family there is a bonus of a Butlers Pantry to keep the clutter hidden.
The fully screened north facing outdoor entertaining area offers year round living plus there is a formal lounge room and the huge rumpus room is a great kids retreat. The home with 9ft ceilings is tiled throughout and has been wired for smart electricity usage. Storage isn't an issue here with the loft being accessed by a drop down stair ladder, plus tons of cupboards throughout the home. The huge master bedroom has a great sized ensuite plus his and hers walk in robes!
The 693m2 block is positioned on two street accesses, is fully fenced with electric gate and video security, has a generous shed for the toys and room for a pool.
Only minutes to the new SCU Hospital and its precinct, The Currimundi Marketplace, Caloundra's CBD you are central to everything. Don't hesitate to call now for your private viewing.
(Floor plan available on application)
View CENTURY 21 Coastal
PH: 07 5438 1177
Mobile: 0418 247 020
Email: Email Me