Great Investment Opportunity… 1) Position, 2) Modern and 3) Low Outgoings
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 12|
9/1 Amity Avenue, Maroochydore, QLD 4558
2 Bed | 2 Bath | 1 Car
Property ID: QLD102141863
This modern spacious apartment is positioned to be a great investment opportunity with low outgoings, it is located adjacent to one of the most exciting developments coming to the Sunshine Coast, the NEW Maroochydore CBD. This complex offers sustainable, architecturally designed apartments in a prime position, the development is tucked away within a quiet master planned urban setting at Sunshine Cove. Yet it is only minutes from the Sunshine Plaza, the coast's largest retail and business centre and Emporio which provides bars and restaurants, the beach, river, entertainment and lots more.
This is a secure apartment that has been designed with eco-friendly, easy living in mind. With access to all the estate facilities from walk ways along the gorgeous canals to playgrounds, parks and much more. This is modern age living at its best! Featuring a modern kitchen with stone bench tops and quality appliances, open plan living and dining that opens out onto an oversized balcony with water glimpses, this is true CBD living. With two spacious bedrooms both with built-in robes, the master with ensuite and a built-in study bench. This unit offers a smart design and floor plan that works.
* Cutting edge architecturally designed apartments that offer smart living options
* Small complex with only 15 executive units and low body corps!
* Located adjacent to the new Maroochydore CBD, in the prestigious Sunshine Cove
* True north facing aspect, high ceilings and cross ventilation, great comfortable living
* Low body corporate fees and low maintenance life cycle
* True north is the green heartbeat of Sunshine Cove, close to Sunshine Plaza, cinemas and restaurants
This is low cost maintenance, coastal living at its finest, be the first to secure this great unit.
View CENTURY 21 On Duporth
PH: 07 5443 5700
Mobile: 0467 201 183
Email: Email Me
1. Saturday April 1, from 2:00 PM to 2:45 PM