A TREE CHANGE WITH MID CENTURY CHARM!
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 21|
42 Great Southern Highway, Beverley, WA 6304
3 Bed | 1 Bath | 3 Car
Property ID: WA86632620
Looking to escape the "hustle and bustle" of modern suburbia but still want to remain in arm's length of the metro area? Do you dream of an escape to a charming cottage, surrounded by a quaint, country community whilst still maintaining access to an array of modern amenities?
Set aside some time to travel out to the picturesque township of Beverley and visit 42 Great Southern Hwy. Situated on a sizeable 3,002sqm block and located within a scenic, 80 minute drive of Midland and Kelmscott, this beautiful 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom brick and tile home could be the tree change opportunity you've been waiting for!
As you enter this cosy home you'll see, set behind a double glass door, the inviting lounge/reception room. Beautifully sized, the lounge room offers a private space to relax after a long day of enjoying everything that country life in Beverley has to offer. Another family room in the centre of the home has a beautiful feature fireplace where your family can gather and discuss the day's activities. Step down as you walk into the kitchen & dining area with stunning raked ceilings as you head through the back door that allows you access to the patio area outside.
Other attractive features include
* 3 large bedrooms, two with fitted mirrored robes
* Large renovated bathroom
* Large powered workshop / double garage (end on end)
* 2 gas bayonets for extra warmth
* Chicken yard
* Low maintenance gardens
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning
* High ceilings
* 3,002sqm block offering the added bonus of potential future subdivision (subject to planning & shire approvals)
Exciting attractions of the Beverley Township include:
* Visit the Aeronautical Nautical Museum
* Exploring a working farm and Historical Homestead at the Avondale Discover Farm on their open days
* Spending time admiring art and chatting with the regular artists in residence at the Station Gallery
* Keeping an eye out in the monthly "Beverley Blarney" for upcoming performances and movie screenings at the Platform Theatre – also the site of many community events throughout the summer months
* Taking in some local history at the Dead Finish Museum
* Getting out and about by checking out the Beverley Gliding Club, visiting the local Motorcross Track, playing a round of golf, joining the local lawn bowls or tennis clubs, swimming at the public pool, attending the annual Beverley Agricultural Show, taking part in the Beverley Rose Show, admiring the Annual East Art Exhibition or taking your kayak for a spin down the picturesque Avon River
* Enjoying a pub meal at the Beverley Hotel or the Freemason Pub
* Grabbing a quick bite to eat at the ever popular bakery or Red Vault café
* Stopping by the local IGA to pick up your weekly groceries
* Enjoying your weekends browsing the East End Gallery, finding treasures at the Unique State Art & Design Studio/Gift Shop or exploring the clothing racks the Lucky Find Boutique (to name a few)
* Finding peace of mind for your family with the Beverley Medical Practice located on Forrest St and Beverley Health Service (Hospital) located on Sewell Street
If you have been looking for a reason to pack up and move to the country then there is no better time than now! Become part of the wonderful community that is Beverley - enjoy the local town & all that it has to offer. Contact the office on 9493 2221 to organise your own private viewing of this attractive piece of real estate before you miss out.!
Council Rates: $1,319.25
Water Rates: $226.07
Block Size: 3,002sqm
Build Year: 1963
Dwelling Type: House
Floor Plan: Unavailable
Note: Our Open Home times are posted each Thursday. Please check back again this Thursday to find out when this property will next be available for viewing. If no Open Home times are advertised, please contact our office to arrange a private viewing.
View CENTURY 21 Team Brockhurst
PH: 08 9493 2221
Mobile: 0408 280 198
Email: Email Me