Renovator’s Dream Project Awaits!
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 8|
31 Lawrence Street, Mooloolaba, QLD 4557
3 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Car
Property ID: QLD102141787
HERE is a fantastic opportunity to buy an older home in the heart of Mooloolaba and put your own stamp on it. Ripe for renovation, this two-storey home is already set up with dual living so you can maximise your investment. The options at this property are endless, you could keep it as an investment to rent out and reap the rewards, or modernise it a little or a lot. There is so much that can be done here, it is only limited by your imagination.
Set on a large block there is plenty of room for a pool in the back yard. The upper level of the home has a total of three bedrooms - all with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans, a bathroom and a dedicated U-shape kitchen offering plenty of cupboard space and a small breakfast bar. The kitchen overlooks the dining area which opens out to a rear verandah that has external stairs leading down to the back yard. Opposite the dining area is the living room which also opens out to a verandah at the front of the home, therefore ensuring cross-flow ventilation with cooling sea breezes from the nearby beach.
On the lower level, the self-contained studio flat is open-plan with its own kitchen and bathroom and has its own separate entry. For the renovator the total living area is 203sqm and there are timber floors under the existing carpet....simply pull it up, sand and polish.
This home is not only in a great Mooloolaba position, it is ideal for those who have children as there is a park with playground right over the road, Mooloolaba State School is within walking distance as well as a kindy.
- Dual living in sought-after Mooloolaba
- Builders/renovators' dream project in beachside precinct
- Two-storey brick, tile and cladded home in need of some love
- Great bones with plenty of potential to value add
- Ideal opportunity for owner occupier plus rental income from downstairs
- Ceiling fans, natural light
- Large block with room for pool
- Decks to the front and back
- Walk to Mooloolaba State School, kindy, cafe & playground
- Close to Mooloolaba beach, Surf Club, Esplanade with boutiques, restaurants and cafes
- Just a few minutes' drive to Maroochydore CBD, Sunshine Plaza, Sunshine Motorway with access north and south
View CENTURY 21 On Duporth
PH: 07 5443 5700
Mobile: 0431 022 222
Email: Email Me
1. Saturday October 22, from 1:00 PM to 1:45 PM
Saturday November 19, 12:00 PM
Auction on Site