‘A 2010 QUALITY BUILT TWO STOREY RESIDENCE, PARADISE OVERLOOKING THE SEA!’
$650,000 to $675,000
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 21|
11 Sultana Point Road, Edithburgh, SA 5583
3 Bed | 2 Bath | 5 Car
Property ID: SA2226098
Contact Sales Agent Jon Ewer to inspect property!
* Inviting entrance leading to a welcoming hallway with Sydney blue gum timber staircase having Jarrah nosing's leading to upper level
* Spacious upstairs open plan living and dining area with full length commercial grade tinted picture windows and double doors with viridian comfort glass opening onto large balcony. Polished blue gum timber flooring is a special feature!
* Deluxe Miele kitchen features fully integrated double fridge and freezers compact oven with warming drawer, range hood, dishwasher, benchtops (LG hi macs by Adelaide Marble), all soft closing drawers and cupboards, expansive breakfast bar and huge butler's pantry
* Three large bedrooms – master suite upstairs incorporates a walk in robe, access to the balcony and the fully tiled and fitted bathroom is adjacent and separate toilet
* The two large downstairs bedrooms are carpeted, have ceiling fans and the sparkling second bathroom and toilet are nearby
* Separate family room, a craft area and storage room ideal for your wine collection, and there is a separate laundry
* The exterior of this outstanding residence has duratuff cladding, a colourbond roof with 8 solar panels fitted, ducted R/C air conditioning throughout, fully insulated, and there is a stair lift with standing frame fitted to the stair case
* The extensive balconies, veranda's/patios provide sheltered undercover outdoor entertaining areas all year round
* Outside the huge 12mx6m shed accommodates a large caravan, boat & storage area and toilet plus a double width garage under main roof with remote control roller doors & manual door at rear
* Three rainwater tanks – total capacity of 49500 litres approx serves the house requirements
* Allotment area – 700 square metres
* Easy care low maintenance grounds, garden area, extensive paving, watering system, and fish cleaning facilities
Situated just minutes from the town centre, excellent sheltered boat launching facilities, and 2 1/2 hours from Adelaide.
SOMETHING SPECIAL – LIVE THE DREAM!
RLA 274 363
View CENTURY 21 Central
PH: 08 8373 1333
A.H: 08 8373 1333
Mobile: 0413 181 819
Email: Email Me