SOLD BY LISA STOREY-WILSON CENTURY 21 COASTAL
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 16|
3 Honeywood Court, Currimundi, QLD 4551
4 Bed | 2 Bath | 3 Car
Property ID: QLD108330403
- Immaculate, private & spacious four bedroom home, opposite bush & lake
- Multiple huge living areas, including formal lounge & living/dining room
- Spacious master bedroom leads to pool, is ensuited & has WIR
- Big kitchen with breakfast bar, tons of storage and stone benches
- Three other oversized bedrooms are serviced by family bathroom
- Sparkling in-ground pool with spa, shade sail and water feature
- Florida Outdoor Entertaining room for all year round use
- Massive rumpus room, ideal for home business, tons of cupboards
- Solar electricity, security system, ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Two x tanks, Three x sheds, triple car accommodation & fully fenced
From outside you would never guess what awaits you! The moment you arrive, a feeling of space and quality greets you as you enter this charming family sanctuary you can now call home.
Positioned on a 679sqm block in a quiet cul-de-sac opposite bushland and lake, the home is smartly designed to make the most of all rooms. Made to entertain as well as live comfortably and privately the home has four bedrooms and multiple living areas for the family to spread out to have their own space.
The home with ducted air-conditioning throughout offers three big living areas. There is a large formal lounge which segues to the big open dining/living area that looks over the sparkling in-ground pool with spa, water feature and shade sail. The big kitchen has stone italia benches, breakfast bar and heaps of storage. The outdoor entertaining area overlooking the pool and manicured gardens is fully enclosed offering all year round living and the house has also been modified offering a cavernous rumpus room or an ideal home office/business.
The master bedroom has a renovated ensuite plus a big walk in robe and leads out to the pool and the other three oversized bedrooms are serviced by a family bathroom and separate WC.
There is also triple covered car accommodation, 5kw solar electricity, security alarm system with camera, Crimsafe, smart wiring in the home for music and electronics, tons of power points and tons of storage, reticulation system, exhaust fans inside the robes, 2 water tanks and for the man of the household there are 3 sheds. Fully fenced in a quiet cul-de-sac the only passing traffic is your neighbours and opposite is beautiful bushland and the Currimundi creek and its walking tracks.
In the heart of popularity you are 3km to the new SCU Hospital, 1.4km to Talara College, 2.6km to PLC and 1.8km to Currimundi Markets and amenities. Five minutes drive to beaches and CBD location is central.
View CENTURY 21 Coastal
PH: 07 5438 1177
Mobile: 0418 247 020
Email: Email Me