|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 22|
17 Fulmar Way, Seville Grove, WA 6112
4 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Car
Property ID: WA86632501
Is the place you currently live in full to the brim with your family & all your stuff? Do you have issues getting the kids off to school on time in the morning? Are you looking for a big family home that has it all? If you have answered yes to those 3 questions then 17 Fulmar Way, Seville Grove may be the property for you. Located in the Corondale Estate, with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & situated on a corner block next to parkland, your teenagers can take a short cut straight to Cecil Andrews Senior High School and be there in a matter of minutes.
With 239sqm of living space under the main roof, the large open plan kitchen, dining, family & games room really are the centre of attention in this home. The space is massive, offering you endless ways to layout your furniture. The chef of the household will fall in love with the size of this kitchen and the convenience of the shopper's entry straight from the garage. An additional lounge / theatre room at the front of the home could be ideal place to watch your favourite evening shows, or read a book in peace and quiet. The master bedroom & private ensuite bathroom are spacious & modern & the secondary bedrooms are huge!
Step outside & imagine yourself having a BBQ under the shade of the patio on a hot summers day while the kids splash around & cool off in the swimming pool & the dog running around like crazy on the perfect sized patch of grass. As the sun begins to set & the evening starts to cool down you can send the kids back inside & relax around the pool on your favourite outdoor suite enjoying the sound of the calming water feature with your favourite bottle of bubbly!
You can also enjoy;
* Large walk-in robe & private ensuite bathroom to the master bedroom
* Massive kitchen with CHEF electric oven, breakfast bar, shopper's entry & built-in pantry
* Well-equipped family bathroom with separate shower & bath
* Spacious secondary bedrooms, all with built in robes
* Walk-in linen cupboard to the laundry
* Rear access to the property through the double garage
* Sparkling 12.1m x 4.3m solar heater, fiberglass pool surrounded by beautiful polished concrete
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
* Gas bayonet to living area for extra warmth
* Double garage
* Colourbond garden shed (3.95m L, 2.38m W, 1.90m H)
* Cat run & bird cage, all included
* Window tinting to front theatre, master bedroom & two rear bedroom windows
With various schools, shops & public transport all within a 5km radius of the home you can enjoy the convenience of being close to most amenities. Set on a highly sought after 728sqm block, this property is sure to tick most of the boxes when looking for your new family home, contact us today on 9493 2221 to organise your private viewing or find out the time of our next home open!
Council Rates: Unavailable
Water Rates: $1,109.69
Block Size: 728sqm
Build Year: 2007
Dwelling Type: House
Floor Plan: Available
Note: Our Open Home times are posted each Thursday. Please check back again this Thursday to find out when this property will next be available for viewing. If no Open Home times are advertised, please contact our office to arrange a private viewing.
View CENTURY 21 Team Brockhurst
PH: 08 9493 2221
Mobile: 0408 280 198
Email: Email Me