|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 23|
3 Bamshill Place, Thornlie, WA 6108
4 Bed | 1 Bath | 2 Car
Property ID: WA86632498
This great 4-bedroom home located in a cul-de-sac in Thornlie will give you plenty of options as the family grows.
A separate office at the front of the home provides an option for Mum or Dad to work from.
The main part of the home provides good open plan living, a kitchen that overlooks the dining room and one of the outdoor patios.
There is also a bedroom located through the games room that could provide private access for a teenager, student or visitor.
The extra-large garden shed has also been lined and insulated creating a great space for a man & woman cave.
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning
* Gas points
* Kitchen with double sink, 900mm oven and gas cooktop
* Master bedroom with BIR
* Roller shutters to rear bedroom
* Insulation throughout
* 685sqm block
* Side access
* Reduced power bills with solar panels
* Sufficient whirly birds to keep out the heat
* Security screens and doors
* Enclosed patio opens to outdoor patio and entertaining area
* Cubby house and swing for the kids
* Roll on lawn
* Shade sails
* Low maintenance gardens
* Walking distance to Thornlie Senior High, South Thornlie Primary and Sacred Heart Primary or drive within 3 minutes
* Close to both Forest Lakes Shopping Centre and Thornlie Square Shopping Centre
The standout features of this home are never ending so to make sure you don't miss out on all there is to offer. Contact Matt on 0439 091 106 or via email to confirm a viewing time today!
Council Rates: $1,416.80
Water Rates: $796.66
Block Size: 685sqm
Build Year: 1974
Dwelling Type: House
Floor Plan: Available
Note: Our Open Home times are posted each Thursday. Please check back again this Thursday to find out when this property will next be available for viewing. If no Open Home times are advertised, please contact our office to arrange a private viewing.
View CENTURY 21 Team Brockhurst
PH: 08 9493 2221
Mobile: 0439 091 106
Email: Email Me