STYLE, SPACE AND SOPHISTICATION
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 18|
10 Cassowary Street, Aroona, QLD 4551
4 Bed | 3 Bath | 2 Car
Property ID: QLD108330312
- Spacious & immaculate four bedroom family home on 700m2 elevated block
- Sleek, renovated kitchen with stone bench-tops & 900mm gas cooker
- Multiple living areas - kitchen/diner, formal dining, formal lounge
- Huge rumpus room with cosy fire, plus a kids/adults retreat too
- Enormous master bedroom with huge WIR and ensuite with spa
- Three other copiously sized bedrooms, two other family bathrooms
- 5 x 3 m shed, new fences & turfing, 5,000L tank, security system
- Intercom system, vacuum-aid, extra high garage, irrigation system
- High ceilings, copious storage, security system, laundry shoot, BBQ
- Outdoor Florida room, a huge enclosed area for all year round use
Sleek, spacious and immaculate this contemporary showpiece of plentiful proportions is looking for a new family to love it.
Positioned on an elevated 700m2 block in sought after Cassowary Street in Aroona, this commanding residence needs nothing to be done other than just move in and start living the life your family deserves. Capturing the breezes this home is a spectacular combination of space and grace spread out over two levels - upon entry you will be immediately impressed.
The kitchen has been magnificently renovated with beautiful glass splashbacks, stone bench-tops, a quality 900mm oven with gas cooktop, island bench, breakfast bar and tons of storage. Have a casual meal around the kitchen or entertain in the formal dining room. Enjoy a family movie night in the cavernous rumpus/media room with wood fire, or retire to the formal living room overlooking the immaculate front garden and northerly aspect. There is also a full bathroom to service the big 4th bedroom downstairs, offering privacy to visiting guests. For those who like their covered outdoor entertaining area a huge fully screened "Florida Room" offers year round living and entertaining with the outdoor BBQ just in reach.
But wait, there's more! There is yet another living room upstairs with northern views for the kids to chill out and have fun with friends or to do their homework in peace.
The enormous north facing master bedroom with views over Aroona to Buderim plus some ocean glimpses, more than generous walk in robe with its own dressing area plus an ensuite with spa bath. The other two upstairs bedrooms are over sized and serviced by a well proportioned family bathroom with separate WC.
Also on offer is a 5 x 3 mtr shed for dads tools and toys, over sized lock up garage, copious amounts of storage throughout the home & garage, fresh painting, fresh carpets, curtains and blinds, high ceilings, ceiling fans throughout, laundry shoot, valet intercom system, security system, vacuum-aid and irrigation system.
Location is paramount - the home is 850 mtrs to Talara College, 1.1km to The Currimundi Marketplace and amenities, and 4.6km to the new SCU Hospitals. Only minutes drive to Caloundra's CBD and the pristine beaches of Kings, Shelly, Moffat and Dicky - you are central to everything. Call now to book your private inspection - this home will not disappoint!
View CENTURY 21 Coastal
PH: 07 5438 1177
Mobile: 0418 247 020
Email: Email Me