LUXURIOUS ‘OCEANIQUE’ RESORT LIFESTYLE AWAITS
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 26|
8/100 Country Club Drive, Dawesville, WA 6211
2 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Car
Property ID: WA85438816
STUNNING GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT DEMANDS YOUR SOLE ATTENTION, located in the world class, Oceanique resort complex, complimented with magnificent views of the Cut golf course and Indian Ocean. Built to the highest specification this two bedroom, two bathroom, Bonus media room, separate powder & laundry will defiantly impress, as will all the facilities & security.
Other quality features include,
* Open plan high class living, with ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, feature lighting, high ceilings, shadow lined cornices, quality flooring, ducted vacuum plus loads more.
* A galley style kitchen that would excite any home chef, with premium Miele stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops, double fridge recess and plenty of cupboard space, soft closing drawers.
* Spacious master bedroom, complimented with stunning views! Imagine waking up to that every morning – perfection!
* Exquisite master en-suite complimented with a great sized bath & finishes.
* Spacious secondary bedroom, access thru to your own courtyard.
* Your own personal double garage with additional storage – the best apartment secured parking on offer!
* Easy Access to Oceanique's stunning facilities including your own fitness centre, 25 meter lap pool, spa, sauna and steam room.
* Golf Course, Swimming beaches, Life Saving club, Dawesville cut, Estuary plus loads more is within easy reach.
As you can see no detail has been overlooked – this is 5 star living! Your apartment has been created with elegance, luxury, style and comfort and it truly shows. This is an opportunity not to be missed, feel free to contact the exclusive listing agent Paul Rowe to arrange an inspection of this magnificent West Australian lifestyle asset.
Click on the Virtual Tour link for further property information
View CENTURY 21 Coast Realty Mandurah
PH: 08 9581 3399
Mobile: 0418 907 215
Email: Email Me
1. Sunday January 22, from 1:30 PM to 1:50 PM