STUNNING HOMESTEAD OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY SET ON 5 PEACEFUL ACRES!
ALL OFFERS PRESENTED!
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 34|
60 Marlee Road, Parklands, WA 6180
5 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Car
Property ID: WA85438813
If you are looking for a home that is elegantly comfortable, yet has the "WOW!" factor, then look no further!
Situated on 5 acres overlooking Marlee Reserve in Parklands, this home is absolutely unique and built by, and for, those with an absolute commitment to quality.
Having so many design features, a personal viewing is the only way to do the property justice.
5 spacious bedrooms allow space for all the family and guests and make no mistake, this home is built for entertaining!
Soaring ceilings in the huge, open plan family, meals, games and beautiful kitchen greet you as you enter through the front door. This area also overlooks, and opens up with stacker sliding doors, the patio with vergola and the sparkling 12m below ground pool with Bali-style cabana.
Add a large home theatre, kids' activity area, spacious office with private entrance, and an enormous, powered and insulated shed and lean to, and you will understand why there is something for everyone to enjoy here.
Other features include:
* Exquisite natural Granite bench tops throughout
* Sweeping driveway leading to fenced, manicured gardens
* Plenty of parking for guest vehicles
* Solar hot water system, 4 split r/c a/con systems
* Strong bore for retic and 250 000l rainwater tank
* Colonial wood fire and a 7 Star Energy Rating
* 15m x 9m insulated shed with 3 phase power, plus a 6m x 4m lean to shelter
* Numerous citrus and stone fruit trees, that produce fruit
* Located in the elevated part of Parklands, the home benefits from cooling summer breezes.
This is a beautiful, high quality home, and although only 5 years young, it captures the colonial charm of another era and has many more features than space allows.
The location is superb, being away from the hustle and bustle of town but within a short drive to the freeway, private schools, shopping precincts, train station, Mandurah Foreshore and quality restaurants!
Contact Craig Balme today to schedule your private viewing, or come and have a look at our advertised home open inspections.
Please click on the Virtual Tour link for further property information
View CENTURY 21 Coast Realty Mandurah
PH: 08 9581 3399
Mobile: 0408 086 029
Email: Email Me
1. Saturday December 10, from 12:00 PM to 12:20 PM