Welcome To “ Warrawong” - A Country Home Of The Highest Calibre
$895,000 to $935,000
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 22|
30 Range Road South, Houghton, SA 5131
4 Bed | 3 Bath | 2 Car
Property ID: SA2118780
Never-ending Views Across Adelaide And All The Way To Yorke Peninsula
Located in the beautiful area of Houghton and only 3 minutes from the hustle and bustle of suburbia and approximately 30 minutes to the CBD, is this high quality home offering all the goodies.
With an allotment of 5380 square metres and situated in a location that allows you stunning views, the home is shown with pride by its current owners. With large rooms throughout including 4 big bedrooms, study, extra large timber kitchen, casual meals, formal lounge and dining, family and games rooms. The property boasts 3 modern bathrooms including 2 ensuites, a separate laundry and a wine cellar.
There are first class fixtures and fittings throughout and include timber floors, quality carpets, curtains and stunning leadlight windows. The home has high ceilings, decorative cornices and ceiling roses. There are built in robes and cupboards galore. The home of approximately 334m2 allows a large family all the room they would need. If you like to entertain, you will love both the inside and outside of the home to do your thing.
Other features include reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, a beautiful open fire place, monitored alarm, 3 phase power, 20 solar panels, double garage with workshop, wood and garden sheds and a fantastic full length rear verandah entertaining area with patio blinds that allow you to enjoy those stunning views.
The local area of Houghton has a community and school bus service and is located in close proximity to the Glen Ewin Estate and Inglewood Inn. Other local facilities include a post office, school, church, golf course and nature walks. The Barossa and historic Hahndorf are an easy 45 minute drive and there are plenty of wineries throughout the district if you wish to try the local drop.
If peace and quiet is your desire, then this quality home is for you. Your own little piece of country awaits you.
Personally, I have lived in this wonderful area for 20 years and sold many homes during that time throughout the district. Once you move here, you will never want to leave.
Please see below for many more fabulous features that are "Sure to Impress."
* 4 extra large bedrooms all with built in robes – Main bedroom includes ensuite and parents retreat
* Formal lounge and dining room with beautiful open fireplace
* Family room – Games room – Study or 5th bedroom
* Large timber kitchen – Walk in pantry – European appliances – Casual meals
* Three modern bathrooms including 2 ensuites – Modern laundry and WC
* Formal entry – Large hallway – Quality carpets – Padded pelmets
* First class fixtures and fittings – Beautiful leadlight – Timber floors
* High ceilings – Decorative cornices and roses – Wine cellar
* Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
* Loads of built in cupboards – Bookshelves – Monitored alarm and smoke alarm
* Double garage with workshop – Automatic lift door – Tool and wood sheds
* Full length rear verandah/entertainment area – Patio blinds
* 3 Phase power – Enviro-cycle septic – 20 Solar Panels
* 5380 m2 Allotment – Tree studded – Play Areas
View CENTURY 21 First Choice (North East)
PH: 08 8265 4311
Mobile: 0412 977 914
Email: Email Me