Beautifully Renovated Beach Shack With Lakeside Location
Buyers Above $579,000
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 12|
64 Mandara Drive, Wurtulla, QLD 4575
4 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Car
Property ID: QLD102141593
Original beach houses are a rarity and they often need a bit of work, but this one on Mandara St is an absolute gem and it won't last long on the market!
The renovation work has already been done and it been done to such a high standard there is a touch of funk to this home and you will be impressed. The beauty of this home is that it retains some of its original features which adds to the value of the home. The push out windows and French doors have been retained and restored, while the bathrooms have been dressed in brass tap ware. Rather than dating these rooms, the brass taps add a unique feature, and are teamed with floor to ceiling white subway tiles, a black vanity and marble bench tops. There is a bath in the main bathroom and added storage behind wall-mounted vanity mirrors.
The hub of the home is the kitchen and this is where the magic happens. A striking floor to ceiling marble splash back is a work of art and is complemented beautifully with the timber bench tops. Quality has not been compromised with two-pac cabinetry throughout the kitchen. The timber island bench is huge and is the perfect place to for family and friends to gather while entertaining. The kitchen overlooks the open-plan layout of the living and dining areas while also opening out to the massive undercover patio area. Entertaining for Christmas will be a breeze at this home. The gardens are low maintenance out here with turf and tropical palms. There is also a garden shed in the backyard that comes complete with a work bench, it could be a great man cave if needed! Inside and the floors offer polished concrete throughout the home, including the bedrooms. There is air-conditioning as well as ceiling fans throughout so staying cool through summer is easy. There is also plenty of natural light and cross-flow ventilation.
Located beachside, this fabulous property is close to Currimundi Lake, Currimundi Marketplace as well as the new Kawana Sunshine Coast University private hospital, beaches, schools and more.
This property won't last long on the market, so be sure to book your inspection!
- Beach side location, beach house renovated to a high standard
- Huge undercover patio at rear
- Open-plan layout
- Kitchen with over sized timber island bench, marble splash back and servery
- Two-pac cabinetry
- Four bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Floor to ceiling subway tiles in bathrooms and feature brass tap ware
- Original features have been restored, old timber push-out windows and French doors
- Polished concrete throughout
- Character features such as brass tap wares, vintage laundry tub
- Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Fully fenced, white picket fence, side access
View CENTURY 21 On Duporth
PH: 07 5443 5700
Mobile: 0431 022 222
Email: Email Me
1. Saturday October 29, from 9:00 AM to 9:45 AM