50 SHADES OF GREENFIELD’S GRAY!
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 13|
90 Teranca Road, Greenfields, WA 6210
4 Bed | 2 Bath | 1 Car
Property ID: WA86632398
Be seduced by this property's proximity to the local primary school. You literally can walk out your front door and in just a few steps be standing on the oval. Mum & Dad will no longer have to argue about who's dropping the kids off, how good is that!
Features include: -
* New carpet throughout the bedrooms.
* Fresh paint and contemporary LED lighting throughout the home
* Large fireplace in main dining area
* Separate lounge room living area
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel oven and large pantry recess
* Two reverse cycle split system air conditioners
* Private courtyard to the front of the home screened by appealing, rendered brick and timber fencing
* Large outdoor alfresco area
* Bar area located under the alfresco
* Garden shed for all your storage needs
* Loads of parking out the front or room for the boat/caravan
* Back yard – a blank canvas for you to plan your dream garden
The location of this home is sure to generate a lot of interest being within just 1.5km of the local Shopping Centre, Local GP, Peel Health Campus, Mandurah Hospital and the Foundation Christian College. You can literally walk everywhere and enjoy this beautiful suburb! Imagine how much money you will save on your weekly fuel bill!
This property is sure to be snapped up quick so please call me, Aaron Florenca on 0430 451 810 to organize a viewing today!
Council Rates: $1,500.00
Water Rates: $1,010.34
Block Size: 550sqm
Build Year: 1985
Dwelling Type: House
Floor Plan: Unavailable
Note: Our Open Home times are posted each Thursday. Please check back again this Thursday to find out when this property will next be available for viewing. If no Open Home times are advertised, please contact our office to arrange a private viewing.
View CENTURY 21 Team Brockhurst
PH: 08 9493 2221
Mobile: 0430 451 810
Email: Email Me
1. Saturday October 22, from 11:45 AM to 12:05 PM