DESIGNER BIRTINYA HOME
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 13|
11 Sweep Court, Birtinya, QLD 4575
4 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Car
Property ID: QLD108330281
- Immaculate four bedroom family home in quiet cu-de-sac
- Downstairs offers light bright living/dining area, study nook
- Double bi-folds open up to outdoor entertaining area & pool
- Sleek kitchen with stone italia benches, gas cooker, 2-pak finishes
- Upstairs offers another living area or kids retreat
- Powder room down stairs, family bathroom & separate WC upstairs
- Four generous bedrooms, master looks out over the northerly view
- Spacious master bedroom has large ensuite and big walk in robe
- Ducted air con, the home is located in the SCU Hospital precinct
- Minutes to schools, shops, colleges, hospital, transport & cafes
Positioned on a low maintenance block in a quiet cul-de-sac this immaculate and cleverly designed home stands out from the rest.
Sleek, light and bright this home offers true Queensland living. Designed over two levels giving the family room to move, downstairs has a galley style kitchen that integrates with the dining living area, plus there is a study nook for the kid's homework, or to work from home. The kitchen has stone benchtops, gas cooker, 2pac finishes with lots of cupboard space and a walk in pantry. Double bi-fold doors open the living area out to the east facing covered outdoor entertaining area and inground pool bringing the outside in. The home also has ducted air conditioning, however it captures the beautiful breezes throughout to keep cool in summer
Upstairs features four bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, master with a large walk-in wardrobe, generous ensuite, a family bathroom with separate WC and another living area or kids retreat.
Located in the new Sunshine Coast University Hospital precinct you are only minutes to schools, shops, amenities and the pristine beaches of Caloundra and Wurtulla. Ideal for both owner occupiers and investors take note, happy tenants currently in place.
View CENTURY 21 Coastal
PH: 07 5438 1177
Mobile: 0418 247 020
Email: Email Me