PET FRIENDLY TOWNHOUSE WITH SPACIOUS COURTYARD
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 10|
1/4 Yallanga Place, Mooloolaba, QLD 4557
2 Bed | 1 Bath | 1 Car
Property ID: QLD102141472
BE CLOSE to all the action at this spacious two-storey townhouse in the heart of Mooloolaba.
Perfect for an investor or for those looking for their first home or holiday home, this is an attractive buy for the property portfolio or for investing in a coastal lifestyle. With sought-after canal frontage and access, this complex of just seven townhouses offers a communal deck overlooking the canal - ideal for summer afternoons as the sun goes down. Perfectly located, this townhouse is just a 16 minute walk from the beautiful Mooloolaba beach and Esplanade with its boutique shopping, cafes, restaurants and Surf Club. Being an end townhouse, means this unit has more space, more light and just the one neighbour. With modern decor throughout, there is a renovated bathroom complete with neutral toned tiles, timber-look cabinetry and a bath tub. Located on the upper level are two king-sized bedrooms, both with mirrored built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. While downstairs offers an open-plan living, dining and kitchen area that opens out to a private grassed courtyard area.
Live in or rent out, property bank for holiday times, or buy as a first home. This townhouse offers all you could want in a unit while being in the heart of all Mooloolaba has to offer. Priced in the low $300,000s this won't last long on the market as this property truly does offer a wonderful opportunity to invest in lifestyle.
Be sure to check out this unit and invest in your lifestyle for the future today.
- Modern and spacious townhouse with large private courtyard
- Communal deck overlooking canal
- End townhouse with private access
- Access to the canal
- Two king-sized bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Open-plan living and dining on lower level
- Good-size kitchen
- Modern and renovated bathroom with bath
- Separate laundry
- Small complex of just seven units
- Close to Mooloolaba beach and Esplanade with boutique shopping and restaurants/cafes
- Easy access to Motorway to head north to Noosa or south to Brisbane
- Close to Mooloolaba State School, kindergarten, Mountain Creek high school
- Ideal for investor, first home buyer or holiday house
View CENTURY 21 On Duporth
PH: 07 5443 5700
Mobile: 0424 155 123
Email: Email Me