A ‘forever home’ for you and those you love!
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 14|
61 Apps Road , Maroochy River, QLD 4561
3 Bed | 2 Bath | 0 Car
Property ID: QLD102141454
Nestled amongst picturesque bushland overlooking the Maroochy River with views to Dunethin Rock, this property is the perfect 'forever home'.
Architecturally designed and engineered to impressive standards, you will be delighted from the moment you arrive. Entertain friends, sit back and relax with a book on the extra wide verandas (boasting views from Mapleton to Marcoola Beach), or enjoy the aspect from behind expansive tinted cyclonic grade windows.
The open plan living, dining and kitchen compliment the style of this home with exposed Oregon beams, huge treated pine poles and ample glass windows bringing the outside in. The sunken fireplace complete with built-in seating, Indian slate tiling, and copper fire surround will undoubtedly be a feature of this stunning home.
The spacious kitchen is delightfully crafted with plenty of scope to embark on a culinary journey. Tasmanian Oak timber floors, inlaid handcrafted ceramic tiles by local artist Michael Pugh, and new carpet throughout evoke the warmth and uniqueness that truly makes a house a home.
All three bedrooms are generous in size with ceiling fans and built-in robes. Master bedroom with air-con, walk through robe, ensuite (complete with corner spa and spacious shower), and an enchanting covered deck to escape to.
Low maintenance gardens, ample storage under house and natural bushland surrounds, this is your 'forever home'.
* 3 bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
* Master bedroom with air-con, walk through robe, ensuite and covered deck
* Stained Tasmanian Oak floors and new carpet throughout
* House and aluminium window joinery engineered to W50 cyclonic standard
* Exposed Oregon beams and rafters
* Sunken fireplace with built-in seating
* 2700cm wide timber decks
* 2 x water tanks providing total of 45,000lt
* Gutters and valleys have been professionally covered with aluminium mesh
* Commercial grade Bio-cycle septic
* Stunning views of Maroochy River and Dunethin Rock
* Natural bushland surrounds on elevated 1.38Ha block
View CENTURY 21 On Duporth
PH: 07 5443 5700
Mobile: 0417 727 050
Email: Email Me