Open By Appointment (Call Jackie on 0400 988 358)
$515,000 - $535,000
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 25|
52A Field Street, Morley, WA 6062
3 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Car
Property ID: WA524452
QUALITY, VALUE, QUIET TRANQUIL SETTING + ULTRA-CONVENIENT LOCATION!!!
Near new free standing rear duplex home in superb location, whisper quiet setting and desirable features - must see to appreciate! You are sure to be impressed with the space, style and convenience with a wonderful combination of functionality, privacy and easy-care living.
Graciously proportioned practical floorplan with over 190sqm living incorporates 3 large bedrooms with built-in robes, 2 deluxe bathrooms, 2 living zones and double garage with storage and shoppers entry.You will love the ambience of the open plan living, quality kitchen and free flowing connection with the alfresco dining, complemented by cafe blinds and maintenance free court yard.
This impeccable home enjoys the complete package; value, quality, luxury, privacy and convenience. You are a mere stroll to public transport, local shops and parks and moments from anything you could desire, including Galleria Shopping Centre, Noranda Palms, Coventry Markets, Recreation Centre and Morley Medical Centre yet just a short drive to CBD and Airport.
There is nothing to do but to move in and enjoy the space and all the conveniences!
This very realistically priced residence will be snapped up quickly! Call Jackie Tomic 0400 988 358
DESIRABLE FEATURES FOR YOU TO ENJOY IN THIS BEAUTIFUL HOME INCLUDES:
* 6 star energy compliance
* Solar hot water system (gas booster)
* Ducted air conditioning plus split system in living area
* Security doors and security screens to all windows
* All wet areas including bathrooms, laundry and WC are tiled (floor to ceiling)
* 3 large bedrooms with built-in robes (master with walk-in robe and ensuite)
* 2 deluxe bathrooms tiled floor to ceiling
* Separate formal lounge/Theatre Room
* Open-plan kitchen family and dining with timber look flooring high grade laminate (AC4 industrial scratch resistance)
* Perfectly appointed quality kitchen with Esa stone bench tops and quality appliances overlooking the alfresco dining and court yard
* Cozy alfresco dining with cafe blinds complemented by maintenance free court yard
* Double garage with storage and shoppers entry
* Quiet and convenient location – bus stop at the end of the road, parks at both ends of the street
* Secure low maintenance lock and leave lifestyle
* Building 191sqm including Alfresco and Garage "under the main roof"
* Land approximately 328 sqm
* Home constructed in 2013
* No strata fees
* No common walls
* Rear home with ample parking
View CENTURY 21 Max Comben
PH: 08 9275 6644
Mobile: 0400 988 358
Email: Email Me