SOLD BY LISA STOREY-WILSON CENTURY 21 COASTAL
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 9|
2/24 Echo Street, Pelican Waters, QLD 4551
3 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Car
Property ID: QLD108330117
- Down size in style in this immaculate duplex in The Beaches precinct
- 3 bedrooms, large master is ensuited with dual sinks, stone benchtop
- Spacious open plan design that flows out to the covered outdoor area
- Galley style kitchen featuring stone bench tops, walk in pantry
- Light & bright, clean lines & neutral pallet, near new, immaculate
- Fully fenced with high security electric gate, north facing patio
- Double lock up garage, plus designated visitors parking
- Low maintenance yard with no body corporate fees
- Easy access to Caloundra's CBD, beaches, Coles & Woolies
- Ten minutes to SCU Hospital precinct, 1 minute to schools
Looking for a fresh start in a near new and private duplex? Never thought a duplex could be this big? Well, reclaim your weekends here with nothing to do but move in and enjoy life in this beautiful home, fully fenced with electric gate and finished with quality finishes and fixtures.
You will feel like you have your own separate home here with the smart design of the property on the block, there are no body corporate fees.
The home is light and airy, with neutral tones and clean lines. The air-conditioned open plan living/dining kitchen area is extremely generous with room for the family to spread out. The spacious galley style kitchen has stone Italian benches plus a walk in pantry and there are ceiling fans throughout.
There are three big bedrooms, the air-conditioned master bedroom is ensuited, has dual basins and stone bench-top, plus there is tons of robe space. The bedrooms are carpeted, and throughout the rest of the property is finished with high gloss tiles. The living area segues out to the covered north facing outdoor entertaining area.
Located just minutes to schools, beaches, shops, amenities, and the new SCU Hospital this is a hot spot and this home wont last long!
View CENTURY 21 Coastal
PH: 07 5438 1177
Mobile: 0418 247 020
Email: Email Me