Captivating Views In A Prestige Acreage Enclave
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 19|
354 McGilchrist Road, Chevallum, QLD 4555
5 Bed | 2 Bath | 5 Car
Property ID: QLD103417000
Commanding a position of pride at the top of Dales Road, captivating sunsets form the ultimate back drop for entertaining. As the sun sets over the rolling green manicured lawns you know that this home is something special.
Located on a road of multi-million dollar homes, this home is the ultimate family residence that presents to perfection. The driveway leads to the home positioned in the middle of the block to capture both views and natural bushland at the rear. There is garaging for up to 5 vehicles including the large shed.
Offering the grandeur of mid 1990's quality construction, the home has been updated in recent years. As you step into the home a grand formal lounge dining with soaring ceilings features floor to ceiling glass doors and windows to interact with the outdoor area. The family room and meals room all integrate with the crisp white kitchen featuring stone tops and stainless steel appliances.
Stunning timber floors are featured in the casual living spaces and entertaining is a breeze with almost 200m² of outdoor entertainment area. The main entertainment area features a sparkling in-ground pool where you can keep an eye on the children whilst still appreciating the stunning views across the valley to Mapleton.
This captivating family residence is being offered to the market due to owners purchasing elsewhere offering a lucrative opportunity to purchase a stunning Chevallum acreage property in a tightly held enclave.
- Four Bedrooms With Built-ins + Study
- 1.96 Ha (approx. 5 Acres) Of Private Acreage
- North-west Aspect
- In-ground Concrete Pool
- Separate Lounge Room
- Tiled Family Room
- Split System Air-conditioning
- Ideal Floorplan For Growing Children
- New Ensuite With Large Shower
- Recently Renovated Main Bathroom
- Large Separate Shed for Caravan Etc
- Ample Storage Throughout
- Current Rental Appraisal $850.00 Per Week
- 70,000 Litre Main Water Tank
- 15,000 Litre Secondary Tank
- Bore Water Available On Property
- 5KW Solar System
- Wide Range Of Fruit Trees
- Easy Access To Maroochydore & Buderim
- Close To Forest Glen Hub Of Organic Shopping
- Easy Access To A Range Of Private Schools
This property simply must be inspected to appreciate the close proximity and appeal of this private setting.
View CENTURY 21 Grant Smith Property
PH: 07 5445 8505
Mobile: 0400 409 000
Email: Email Me