High Rental Demand Investment Townhouse In A Quality Location
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 9|
45/11 Toral Drive, Buderim, QLD 4556
4 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Car
Property ID: QLD103416993
An outstanding opportunity to acquire an executive townhouse as a high rental demand investment property. Strategically located within the education precinct of Buderim and offering easy access to a wide range of schools, Sunshine Coast University and the new Private and Public Hospitals.
Toral Park Terraces is a boutique development that features high quality fixtures and fittings throughout the residences and a location that is second to none.
Downstairs a spacious tiled living area is air-conditioned for comfort with a central kitchen with stone benchtops. The living space features high ceilings and overlooks the courtyard with tiled terrace.
Upstairs there are four large bedrooms and a study nook. The master bedroom features an abundance of storage, ensuite with stone top vanity and balcony. The remaining two bedrooms feature built-in wardrobes and share a common bathroom.
The complex features a large pool and bar-be-cue facilities, with this townhouse being positioned conveniently to the pool it is ideal for families.
Toral Park Terraces enjoys extremely low vacancy rates and is popular as rental option for families given the proximity schools and transport.
To secure this excellent investment opportunity call me today.
- Four Bedrooms With Built-ins + Study Nook
- Pool & Barbecue Facility In The Complex
- Spacious Tiled Living & Dining Area
- Air-conditioned Living Area and Master Bedroom
- Central Kitchen With Stainless Steel Appliances
- Stainless Steel Dishwasher
- Stone Top Benches Throughout
- Tiled Alfresco Courtyard
- Feature Downlights Throughout
- Downstairs Powder Room
- Large Robe To Master & Balcony
- Ensuite With Stone Tops
- Ceiling Fans Throughout
- Double Remote Garage With Internal Access
- Resident On-site Manager
- Rental Appraisal Of $460.00 Per Week.
- Walk To Nearby Gym, Convenience Store & Takeaways
- Walk To Sunshine Coast University & Matthew Flinders
- Easy Access To Motorway
View CENTURY 21 Grant Smith Property
PH: 07 5445 8505
Mobile: 0400 409 000
Email: Email Me