The Coves At Marcus Beach Residence 2
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 24|
The Coves 2/20 Tristania Drive, Marcus Beach, QLD 4573
4 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Car
Property ID: QLD10729339
RESIDENCE 2 NOW UNDER OFFER!!!
The Coves were inspired by the natural contours of the pristine white sands of Marcus Beach transposed to the privacy of each individual residence. They are designed with the utmost attention paid to quality and craftsmanship, durability and easy living. The result is classic and timeless, with a fresh white beachside aesthetic cleverly executed in clean, neutral, premium quality materials.
Designed by award-winning Noosa architect, Tim Ditchfield, The Coves embodies the marriage of luxury with easy beachside living. Each residence has light-filled, generous open spaces, extra high ceilings and easy flowing layouts, delivered with immaculate detail and finishing. With the beach near the doorstep the focus is on bringing the outdoors in. with easy access to generous outdoor spaces, a private grass courtyard and a wealth of deck space and entertaining areas and with a private deep salt water pool for each residence.
When location is paramount
The residences overlook a natural green belt of protected sand dunes adjacent to the pristine white sand of Marcus Beach. This exclusive enclave is flanked by national parks and wide open spaces, yet it is only minutes away from Noosa's Hastings Street and Sunshine Beach to the north, and the vibrant Peregian Beach village to the south. There is easy access to Coolum Beach and the Sunshine Coast Airport. This is an address that capitalises both on its beachfront location and the Noosa lifestyle.
Residence number two is a gorgeous home which incorporates these features. Its floor-to-ceiling windows and louvers create a light filled abode that encourages rest and relaxation.
A contemporary kitchen with all the modern conveniences one would expect from a home of this calibre overlooks the living and dining areas where seamless glass commercial grade stacker doors retract to reveal a large covered deck with views of the beachside bushland and pockets of blue ocean. The top level features stunning white mahogany timber floors for a warm beachy feel, while the kitchen exudes luxury with quality 2-pac satin cabinetry, ceaserstone benches, Smeg appliances and a Vintec 40 bottle wine fridge cabinet.
The residence contains four bedrooms including the master suite with private ensuite with views to the pool and beyond. The three guest rooms are serviced by the main bathroom with separate bath and large shower recess. One of the bedrooms can double as an office for those who prefer to work from the comfort of their home with the ability to have two phone lines connected or alternatively as a media room having been equipped with speaker integrated wall outlets and cabling for TV, audio and data.
Outside, a covered patio overlooks the sparking private pool where family and friends can relax on those warm summer days.
All outdoor living areas have been designed by highly acclaimed Sunshine Coast landscape architect Marc Conlon and feature sub-tropical landscaping to the pool recreational area, extensive native landscaping to the large outdoor ground floor living areas and extensive native landscaping throughout all other areas.
The residence also includes a two-car garage and fully ducted air-conditioning with individual climate control so the new owners of this residence can simply move in and enjoy.
* Ducted air-conditioning with additional architectural ceiling fans to living areas, bedrooms and media room
* Stunning White Mahogany floors leading up the stairs and throughout the top level
* Floor to ceiling Italian tiles in all bathrooms
* Downstairs study nook
* Large under stairs storage room
* Fully insulated garage with Prodigy automatic door opener which allows for Smart Phone application to operate the door anywhere with phone reception and tiled garage floor with internal access and separate external access
* Hills Data Hub excellent for those who wish to maximise data access
* Inbuilt audio speakers in living area
* Windows and doors of commercial grade with double-glaze sound reduction glass
* Jarrah hardwood timber decks, internal entry stairs and other enclosures in the garden
* Unique rain bird automatic irrigation system in all landscaped areas
* Low maintenance Zoysia Matrella grass in the level patio area adjacent to the ground floor bedrooms
* Extensive outdoor LED lighting creating a beautiful ambience at night
* Instantaneous hot water, gas kitchen cook top and gas bayonet for BBQ and gas heater connection
* 8 star building energy assessment rating
* Private individual deep salt water pool with surrounding entertainment area constructed of colour exposed sealed concrete
* Very low body corporate levies
View CENTURY 21 Conolly Hay Group
PH: 07 5447 2451
Mobile: 0400 730 457
Email: Email Me
PH: 07 5447 2451
Mobile: 0438 259 956
Email: Email Me