Invest or nest…
Offers Over $670,000
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 11|
9 Mussel Court, Geographe, WA 6280
4 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Car
Property ID: WA87222567
The house you have been waiting for in the ever growing city of Busselton is here. Located in the sought after Geographe area and sitting on the canals this huge home is a must see for the growing family, retiree or investor as it will tick every box.
This 4x2 home with more living space than you could ever hope for and views over the canals will surely leave every family member impressed. With a huge kitchen in the middle that is offset by 2 separate living areas, plus a theatre with fire place and all looking out over a beautiful paved pool area and one of the best alfresco areas you can find, there really is room for everyone. If that was not enough the views from the alfresco and pool area over the park area and canal will be sure to have you spending every possible minute outside soaking in the lifestyle you've always dreamed of.
With tenants in place and currently paying $550.00 a week it is the perfect chance to purchase a fantastic home with instant rental return.
A fully concreted driveway leads to a shed with plenty of parking for the boats or van, with the added bonus of an electric security gate just for that peace of mind when you're away and easy access when you return. With solar panels also a feature what else is there to worry about.
Sitting on a generous 829m2 block this home also features.
- Huge open plan living areas with the views out of every window facing the canals
- Kitchen big enough for the whole family and you will look forward to breakfast in the morning at the dining table as it has the best view in the house.
- 4 good sized bedrooms with built in robes with the master having a huge modern ensuite.
- 2 separate family areas off from the kitchen and dining area.
- Theatre room also off the kitchen giving great views of the canals and its own fireplace.
- Split system air conditioner to keep you comfy whatever the weather.
- Foxtel connected to the property.
- Solar panels to keep those annoying electricity bills at bay.
- Huge below ground pool with fantastic views over the canal.
- Alfresco area with built in BBQ area and jarrah boards. Views that very few alfresco areas can ever hope for.
- Secure home and area with electric gate allowing easy access.
- Good sized shed for all Dad's toys and ample parking space for a boat or van just in front of it.
- Currently rented at $550.00 a week you can instantly generate income from your property.
To view this property book in your very own personal viewing today before it's too late.
View CENTURY 21 Advance Realty
PH: 08 9721 7733
A.H: 0411 228 800
Mobile: 0411 228 800
Email: Email Me