ENJOY THE QUIET LIFE
$970,000 to $1,300,000
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 28|
659 Downs Road, Tutunup, WA 6280
3 Bed | 2 Bath | 1 Car
Property ID: WA87222490
The choice is yours! Buy the property as a whole or the rear of the block has approval to subdivide and you can buy minus the 25 hectares.
Live the life you have always dreamed of on this picturesque farm block. A massive 129 acres can all be yours or take advantage of the hard work that has already been done, with a subdivision already approved there is potential galore for you to do what you like. With natural bushland, fully fenced grazing paddocks and the Ludlow river that makes the boundary of the property there is truly something for everyone. This property is also the perfect location for the inspiring horse rider as it is located just down the road from the well setup and very well renowned Capel Pony Club.
Another hidden gem of the property is the 9 marron ponds all fully equipped with everything ready for you to get your license and start selling. With a huge brick shed nearby with built in granny flat, it serves as the perfect place to get your business up and running.
The 3x2 farm house is an absolute credit to the owner and has been designed with the farm in mind. A huge 300m2 of living space and the main bedroom upstairs with your very own balcony to enjoy your morning coffee while looking over the kangaroos grazing in the paddocks. With character features throughout and the biggest open plan kitchen, dining and living area you are going to see there really is nothing left to do inside this fabulous home. The view out the kitchen window is truly something to behold.
- 129 picturesque acres with natural bushland views and approval for subdivision.
- 9 fully setup marron ponds
- Huge brick shed with built in granny flat
- Massive 3x2 house with 300m2 living space
- Wood fire place.
- Kitchen big enough for the whole family to work in with views you just don't find in suburbia.
- Fully fenced paddocks all in good grazing condition with 17 head of cattle currently enjoying their days eating away the ever green pastures.
- Your very own balcony for the perfect start to your day with the morning coffee and not a single house in sight.
- 20 minutes to Busselton and 30 minutes to Bunbury and having land this size so close to the ocean is a rare treat.
Call me today to book in your very own personal viewing and let me show you through a truly amazing property.
View CENTURY 21 Advance Realty
PH: 08 9721 7733
Mobile: 0400 676 791
Email: Email Me