Capturing the essence of paramount seaside living
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 28|
2/75 Rocky Point Road, Fingal Bay, NSW 2315
3 Bed | 2 Bath | 1 Car
Property ID: NSW101116450
A symphony of space, beach style and a streamlined layout, this practical townhouse positioned in a complex of just (3) three showcases the low maintenance lifestyle. Highlighted by its crisp white walls and ceilings merges the splash of blue and charcoal grey colours throughout, the home greets you upon entry, flowing through to the spacious living and dining zone. An accessible layout sees the kitchen preparation and serving area accompanied by ample cupboard and bench space, perfectly positioned. Extending outside, a delightful entertaining zone opens to the courtyard area, creating the ideal space for relaxation and privacy. While separate living arrangements is offered with the downstairs master bedroom boasting a fitted built-in wardrobe and ensuite. This residence is located just a 1 minute walk to the beautiful pristine waters of Fingal Bay Beach.
- Stylish kitchen with wrap around charcoal bench top creating a breakfast bar, double sink with drainer, 4 cook stove top, large food storage pantry and window overlooking the courtyard area.
- Open plan living and dining area, with two (2) optional living areas complete upstairs and downstairs.
- A sliding door leads you onto the internal laundry area with sink and washing machine space.
- Carpeted master bedroom with mirrored built-in wardrobe and ensuite with shower, toilet and vanity positioned down-stairs.
- Walk up to the top level with a spacious balcony presented with outlook onto the bushland directly opposite the townhouse.
- Large living area with linen cupboard with flow through to two (2) bedrooms both with mirrored built-in wardrobes.
- Main bathroom with vanity, toilet, splashbacks, tiled flooring and shower.
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout the property.
- New lighting installed throughout with ambient lighting situated on the stairs.
- Single lock-up garage to secure your vehicle with additional length to store items away.
- Great sized paved courtyard area with little to low maintenance needed.
- Only (1) one minute walk to the breathtaking Fingal Bay surf beach with the cafe, Fingal Bay club and restaurant positioned directly in front.
- Five minute drive to Shoal Bay beach with your choice of fine restaurants and a 10 minute drive to Nelson Bay CBD with the newly developed Woolworths.
- Currently being used as a holiday investment property with the owners using the property as a holiday property.
- This property is priced to sell offering an exceptional home, possible living arrangements to be had with the grandparents downstairs with the master bedroom and family upstairs.
- Property is now secured with a tenant, $550 per week rental return!
View CENTURY 21 Paradise Waters
PH: 02 4984 4700
Mobile: 0423 792829
Email: Email Me