The Luxurious Country Estate
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 26|
2225 Nelson Bay Road, Williamtown, NSW 2318
5 Bed | 3 Bath | 4 Car
Property ID: NSW101116404
Set amongst a superb rural backdrop in an area of incredible natural beauty, this sprawling country residence presents an idyllic lifestyle with multiple living and entertainment areas. Naturally light-filled throughout, cream tile flooring and high ceilings contribute to such a grand sense of space complemented by neutral decor with plenty of scope to personalise. The property spans over 5.5 acres with a fully fenced house yard offering a gently sloping arable pasture of natural bush and land. View the magnificent golden Stockton sand dunes in the distance, adding a crisp scenic setting. Equipped with everything the horse lover needs!
- Formal dining area with grey feature wall and double sliding glass doors opening to wrap around veranda. View the Stockton sand dunes from the dining area whilst you are enjoying your meal.
- Formal lounge room with gas lit open wood fire creating a cosy and inviting environment
- Brand new beige coloured carpet throughout the property.
- Generous –sized main bathroom with glass corner shower, floor to ceiling tiles, free standing vanity with stone bench top, toilet and grand bath.
- Fully enclosed sunroom with windows covering the whole space as well as florescent lighting. Sunroom overlooks the pool area.
- Luxury designer kitchen with wrap around granite bench tops, brand new smeg oven with 5 cook stove top with SS range hood, dishwasher, tiled splashbacks, stainless steel finishes, large walk in pantry and double fridge space.
- Brand new plantation shutters on all windows adding security and privacy to the home.
- Zoned ducted air-conditioning and remote controlled downlights and normal lighting throughout.
- Double-door with security screens leading to entrance hall with glass water feature wall.
-Elevated to enjoy panning view across your paddocks and the Stockton sand dunes.
-Only 10 Minutes drive to the beach & 5 minutes drive to Newcastle Airport. Benefit from being positioned in the middle of both Nelson Bay
and Newcastle city with only a 30 minute drive to either location.
- Six (6) water tanks all with water pumps, 2 x 20,000 litre Rainwater tanks service the main house, plus sprinkler system generated by bore water for main house yards.
- 48 solar panels allow huge savings on electricity
- Double automatic lock-up garage with separate work shop space and internal access to the main house.
- Two (2) colourbond sheds located next to the main garage with roller doors.
- Stable ready to go, just add colour bond sheeting to the solid timber stable frame.
- Solid 6 stall horse stable situated to the rear of the property with water tank and pump for troughs.
-Machinery shed, extra height ideal for workshop, storage of caravan, floats, trailer or big boat.
- Rainwater, bore water and town water accessed to the property.
- Charcoal gravel drive way leading up to the residence.
- Situated on over 2.36 Hectares of land leaving plenty of space to farm animals.
- 4 fully fenced paddocks with gate access and troughs with water pumps in all.
View CENTURY 21 Paradise Waters
PH: 02 4984 4700
Mobile: 0435 800 845
Email: Email Me
1. Saturday October 29, from 2:00 PM to 2:30 PM 2. Saturday November 5, from 1:00 PM to 1:30 PM
Saturday November 5, 2:00 PM