2 Residences, Gated 6.4 acres, City Views
$2,200,000 to $2,400,000
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 24|
24 Old Bathurst Road , Woodford, NSW 2778
7 Bed | 5 Bath | 4 Car
Property ID: NSW7342104
This Woodford Estate is privately situated on 2.62 hectares (over 6.4 acres approx) with highly desirable views through to the Sydney skyline., A private oasis and manor house inspired residence offering a solid brick construction which would be unfeasible today. Spacious executive dual living accommodation or guest wing the property is deal for entertaining and also suitable for a home business with expansive tiled workrooms, office and storage on the lower ground level.
A solid figure with classic style, the residence offers the absolute decadence of a quality full brick construction on all levels.
The grounds incorporate security gates with remote and camera entrance with sweeping sealed driveway leading through the properties native bushland provides total privacy. This is an estate of timeless quality and proportion, an impressive solid canvas for your individual lifestyle desires.
One large home for the entertainer with guest wing or executive dual occupancy with complete privacy assured for each family. Dual accommodation zones offer the option of a very spacious two storey four bedroom home and a spacious three bedroom home with multiple living areas for each family. Internal solid doors can connect both dual living and bedroom zones, providing locked privacy or the opportunity for an optional floor plan. The estate currently functions as one large family residence and home business.
A property of this calibre rarely comes to the market delivering privacy a flexible floor plan for dual accommodation, magnificent views with a separate zone for a home business.
Experience the benefits of a Blue Mountains lifestyle with easy access to the local city rail services.
The local villages of Springwood, Hazelbrook, Wentworth Falls, Leura, and Katoomba including the famous Three Sisters, waterfalls, Scenic bush walks and lookouts of the Blue Mountains world heritage area are only moments away to enjoy.
Call Gary Bardwell at Century 21 Combined Springwood for further information.
For further information and details; please click on the virtual tour link to view the exclusive book on the property.
* Celebrate New Year with views of a skyline filled with colourful fireworks through to Sydney.
* Generous private 26200sqm / 2.62 private hectares
* Views: Uninterrupted views to Sydney providing a sense of tranquillity
* Dual occupancy accommodation or guest accommodation (Please view the floor plan)
* Bed and breakfast opportunity is (STCA)
* Construction; Energy and pest effectiveness with unbelievable full brick external and internal walls and concrete floors on all levels and terracotta tiled roof
* Lower ground home business potential with office work and storage rooms potential wine cellar.
* Guest parking
* Automatic security gates (connected to intercom in house and workrooms) along with remote controls and camera entry
* Two separate Entry foyers to section A and section B of the dual living accommodation
* Vast alfresco terraces
* Two patios with views through to the city
* The luxury of spacious proportion
* Two staircases
* Sprawling private living zones
* Two open fireplaces
* Large office OR music room
* Formal dining opens to patio
* Carpet and tiled floors throughout the home
* Two Kitchens with granite bench tops and Miele appliances adjoin informal meals areas.
* Master bedroom one offers views to the city, parent retreat area opening to balcony spa en-suite, robes and walk-in robe.
* Master bedroom two: is very spacious with parents retreat area walk-in robe and balcony
* Seven upper level bedrooms: Dual property one has four king sized bedrooms; second accommodation has 3 king sized bedrooms; option to connect upper-level for alternative bedroom preference. Or use as one large home with guest accommodation.
* All bedrooms' boast built-in robes or walk in robes
* Five bathrooms two with spas including the en-suite
* Huge under home storage
* 2 Laundry
* Triple lock up garage and ample visitor parking
* Heating: Individual Nobo heating throughout most rooms of the home (electric) individual timers and controls
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Concealed electric window roller shutters on every window
* Central location just moments to the village train station
* Large multipurpose living areas or games room
* Landscaped areas and native bushland
* Garden watering system to parts of the garden
* Open carport/ wood shed
* Land description: Flat areas and sloping
* Approx. property age: Built 1996
* Tank connected (envirocycle) no sewer rates
* On city water : also has concrete 105,000 litre water tank
* Driveway: Sealed extensive from entry gate and parking area
* The following information has been resourced from transport NSW and may change or differ depending on timetables, by the express train from Woodford station to Central station approximately 1hour 35min for the commuter.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable;
View CENTURY 21 Combined Springwood
PH: 02 4751 1744
Email: Email Me
1. Saturday December 10, from 4:00 PM to 4:30 PM