THE PERFECT FAMILY HOME!
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 18|
10 Petrel Close, Seville Grove, WA 6112
4 Bed | 2 Bath | 1 Car
Property ID: WA86631261
This sensational 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is situated on a highly sought after 627sqm family lot & with a choice of various living areas, it is the perfect home for the growing family. Offering an ideal location being only a stone's throw from Cecil Andrews Senior High School & moments away from Willandra Primary School.
Outstanding features include;
* Spacious formal lounge to the front of the home
* Open plan kitchen/dining & family room
* Large kitchen boasting a breakfast bar, dishwasher, gas cooking, built in pantry & an abundance of cupboard space
* Master bedroom offers walk in robe & private ensuite bathroom
* Generously sized secondary bedrooms all featuring robe recess's
* Fully enclosed gabled colorbond patio/sunroom entertaining area
* Solar heated fiberglass swimming pool
* Good sized rear garden area (perfect for the kids/pets to play!)
* Secure parking in the single lock up garage with shopper's entry
* Extra paved parking area at the front of the home
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
* Gas bayonets, to keep you warm on those chilly winter mornings
You will also enjoy being perfectly located for access to Tonkin Highway via Armadale or Ranford Road, within 8km of Armadale Kelmscott Memorial Hospital, & close to the Armadale CBD with its choice of shops, cafes & casual eateries.
Council Rates: Unavailable
Water Rates: $1,070.24
Block Size: 627sqm
Build Year: 1996
Dwelling Type: House
Floor Plan: Unavailable
Note: Our Open Home times are posted each Thursday. Please check back again this Thursday to find out when this property will next be available for viewing. If no Open Home times are advertised, please contact our office to arrange a private viewing.
View CENTURY 21 Team Brockhurst
PH: 08 9493 2221
Mobile: 0408 280 198
Email: Email Me