POTENTIALLY LUCRATIVE INVESTMENT & STARTER HOME
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 29|
40 Leeward Ave, Eglinton, WA 6034
4 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Car
Property ID: WA2833337
"Brand New" perfect for young first home owners, investors or retirees.
* Perfect for first home owners, investors or retirees ideally located on the Alkimos side of Marmion Avenue - close to Alkimos and only minutes by vehicle to the nearby Butler shopping district, pubs, schools, parks and not too far from Butler Railway Train Station. The home contains 4 good sized bedrooms, 2 quality bathrooms, with a spacious open plan living, dining and modernly appointed kitchen areas.
* Inside features include; quality tiled floors to passage, kitchen and living areas with quality carpets to all bedrooms. Additional features include; brand new quality fixtures, fittings and treatments throughout, WIR and BIRs to all bedrooms, roof insulation, high ceilings to all main living area, kitchen is completed with quality Westinghouse appliances and rangehood, dishwasher recess, stone benches and soft close drawers, with a Rheem gas HWS storage system and more.
* Outside features include; easy care and reticulated front garden with paved rear garden courtyard. Rear double lockup garage - with auto controlled door, large store area and shoppers entrance - offers easy access into the home. All this and more is contained on a 300 sqm cottage block and literally minutes by vehicle from all the major public amenities, whilst opposite a lovely park setting.
* This property is currently listed with Airbnb and is the only of its kind in the Eglinton area - with bookings leading into Christmas and beyond. If you are an investor why not consider this perfect side business and watch as your investment appreciates in value in the coming years. For more information about the property or the Airbnb bookings please enquire today. This home is priced to sell so don't wait too long and please ring Ray to view by appointment today.
View CENTURY 21 Gold Key Realty
PH: 08 9407 7211
Email: Email Me
1. Sunday November 26, from 12:00 PM to 12:30 PM