SOLD BY LISA STOREY-WILSON CENTURY 21 COASTAL
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 13|
4 Creekside Boulevard, Currimundi, QLD 4551
3 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Car
Property ID: QLD108329123
- Centrally located, delightful three bedroom family home
- Fully fenced, positioned on 656sqm block with side access
- Master bedroom a/con, robe and beautifully renovated ensuite
- Generous kitchen area overlooks huge covered outdoor area
- Two living areas - separate a/c lounge plus kitchen/dining area
- East facing in-ground pool surrounded by manicured gardens
- Ceiling fans throughout, private and secure, low maintenance
- Tightly held, maintained and loved by this family for 9 years
- Walk to schools and colleges, beaches, parks, Currimundi Market
- Ideal investment or owner occupier, 3.4km to SCU Hospitals
This is what opportunity in Currimundi looks like - tightly held for 9 years and now for sale is this tidy treasure on a generous block. If you are looking for a home where you can just move in and start enjoying - and is only a walk to schools, shops, amenities and beaches, look no further.
Offering two living areas so the family has room to move, this family-tastic home is positioned on a 656sqm fully fenced private and secure block. Watch the kids play at all times, whether they are in the front yard or back yard, from within the home.
The upgraded kitchen looks out over the cavernous covered outdoor entertaining area and sparkling in-ground pool – a great place to entertain family and friends or just kick back and relax.
The home has three bedrooms all with new carpet - the master bedroom has a beautifully renovated ensuite, a generous robe and looks out over the pool area. The two other generous light and bright bedrooms are serviced by a family bathroom with separate WC. The home also has side access, garden shed, ceiling fans and air-conditioning.
Ideal for all types of buyers - owner occupiers, first home buyers, empty nesters and investors alike you can't go wrong with this one and its well located position in Currimundi. 3.4km to the new Kawana Health Precinct, hosting the biggest Hospital in the southern hemisphere, 750m to the Currimundi Market Place and only minutes to schools, colleges and beaches position is central.
View CENTURY 21 Coastal
PH: 07 5438 1177
Mobile: 0418 247 020
Email: Email Me