|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >>||1 of 30|
48 Governor Drive, Falcon, WA 6210
4 Bed | 4 Bath | 2 Car
Property ID: WA85438009
Offered for the first time, it's with distinct pleasure that we present 48 Governor Drive, Falcon to the property market. A home of impeccable quality, a home that's both spacious and grand, a home that will be the envy of all your friends and presented in a manner that is quite simply.......STUNNING!
This truly is what dreams are made of with direct estuary foreshore access and spectacular views. Each and every day you'll have the glorious Peel Inlet as your own picturesque backdrop and all of the associated aquatic activities quite literally just meters away.
Stepping inside this quality Invogue 2005 built, 470sqm home, the ground floor comprises of an elegant entrance hall, formal lounge, formal dining, open plan; kitchen, dining and family room, all with panoramic water views. Continuing downstairs there's a spacious study/home office, versatile games or home theatre room, 4th bathroom with separate w/c and laundry.
Heading upstairs via the resplendent spiral staircase is an expansive central living area, the master bedroom with deluxe ensuite, 'his 'and super-sized 'hers' walk-in-robes, 3 queen sized minor bedrooms, the remaining 2 bathrooms and a large rear balcony with views that just have to be seen.
All your wants are here including; an expansive decked alfresco area complete with cedar lined roof and aluminium bi-fold doors, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, security alarm, extra wide and high 4WD friendly double garage, dual instantaneous gas hot water systems plus a sparkling salt water below ground pool complete with Bali style hut. Speaking of resorts, while lounging by the pool you'll feel like you're staying at one!
Summary of key features for 48 Governor Drive include;
* Stunning Invogue 2005 built, quality 470sqm dble storey home
* Direct estuary foreshore access with spectacular water views
* Resplendent entrance hall featuring spiral staircase & chandelier
* 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms plus separate study or home office
* Master bedroom complete with ensuite, 'his' & huge 'hers' WIR
* Both formal & informal living areas, ducted reverse cycle air-con
* Sunken formal lounge, dining, meals, family, lounge and games
* Chefs Kitchen complete with quality stainless steel appliances
* Stone benchtops, plumbed water to fridge recess & dishwasher
* Quality floor coverings, light fittings and window treatments
* Rear upstairs balcony & large alfresco with cedar lined ceilings
* Plenty of storage through-out, dual instantaneous gas hot water
* Sparkling below ground salt water pool plus resort style Bali hut
* Security alarm and extra wide & high 4WD friendly dble garage
* 581sqm estuary frontage lot with low maintenance gardens
* Close to beach, shopping, schools, transport and boat ramp
Homes of this calibre with these kinds of views don't come along often so to arrange your own private viewing simply call Jess Ryder from Century 21 Coast Realty Mandurah today.
Please click on the Virtual Tour link for further property information
View CENTURY 21 Coast Realty Mandurah
PH: 08 9581 3399
Mobile: 0457 369 807
Email: Email Me